Spiderman 3 teaser is out!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched it on apple, looks great. Can't wait to see it again on the big screen tonight at Superman Returns.

tomandshell said:
Mmmm...

Apple...

Just got my tickets for the sneak preview tonight at 10 PM!!!

Have fun, Tom.
I'm seeing it w/ Supes tommorow am, check in with you then...

Looks great. The symbiote costume looks awesome! Sandman looks incredible!

Wow, I am looking forward to this one....BIGTIME.

:clap

I am very excited. I like how there were a few things from the awesome 90's series. Ex: when Spidey was looking at his reflection in the window and when the suit was crawling up his arm. Great stuff hope to see more at the SDCC.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
At the end of the trailer, my wife asked "Why is his reflection red and blue?" But I don't think it's a reflection. I think that's Spider-Man INSIDE the building and VENOM OUTSIDE!! They're just mimicking each other's movements. I think Raimi is going away from the alien-like Venom and going with a more mirror-image rendition.
I would guess that it is Spidey's reflection and the symbiote is making him see it as red and blue instead of black in an attempt to conceal itself. Spidey looks confused in that scene so I'm further guessing that Pete wakes up hanging in front of that bulding with no idea how he got there, much like a similar scene in the 90's cartoon.

Back