Spiderman 3 teaser is out!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool trailer. I couldn't tell what Goblin Harry is supposed to be though. He isn't in the Green Goblin outfit in those blurs, but can't tell if he is supposed to be the Hobgoblin and not Green Goblin II. Sandman looks great and so does the symboite. May 4th can't come soon enough!

Not exactly the most thrilling thing I've ever seen. Kinda boring in fact. The black symbiote fluid looks pretty cool though.

Yeah, I found it a bit dry as well. No where near as exciting as the first SM 2 trailer.

***SPOILER***

Is this the Hobgoblin, or new GB? I don't care for the look really.
sm3-4.jpg

Asura said:
Yeah, I found it a bit dry as well. No where near as exciting as the first SM 2 trailer.

***SPOILER***

Is this the Hobgoblin, or new GB? I don't care for the look really.
sm3-4.jpg

looks like he has some armor from the green goblin on him but most of it looks like his normal clothes. He and Peter fight in regular clothes I shall try to make the screencap.

dunedain said:
looks like he has some armor from the green goblin on him but most of it looks like his normal clothes. He and Peter fight in regular clothes I shall try to make the screencap.

Yup, seen that. Also **spoiler**

seems like there is a part where harry gets blown up. I wish they didn't show that.

*************SPOILER**********

And here's a cap:

Left is peter in normal outfit and right Harry in normal/goblin outfit

naamloos17ri.jpg

where can i download this?? i try to right click and save as but it wont let me
BTW i hooked up my laptop at work and watched it---spierman 3 is gonna rule!!!

I thought it was awesome... Raimi and darker films are good in my eyes. Spidey struggling with his inner demon seems like the core of the movie, with the villians being mere distractions..

I'm pumped! Can't wait to see what happens!

Last edited:
tomandshell said:
Spider-Man

I think you may be right. Everyone (including myself) is assuming that it will be the Lizard because of the Dr. Connors set-up, but it really looks like that Spider-Man may turn villainous in the beginning which will lead to Venom/Eddie Brock.

All I can say about the trailer is WOW!!!!!!!!!!! :chew :monkey5 :chew :monkey5 :chew :monkey5

Here's a thought though...

At the end of the trailer, my wife asked "Why is his reflection red and blue?" But I don't think it's a reflection. I think that's Spider-Man INSIDE the building and VENOM OUTSIDE!! They're just mimicking each other's movements. I think Raimi is going away from the alien-like Venom and going with a more mirror-image rendition.

all i've got to say is spiderman 3 is gonna OWN all!!! even though it seems to be aimed for a younger audience for some reason it's my favorite comic movie besides blade and xmen

Back