Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format

pose looks bit off to mE....... waiting for full reveal

Errr. :cuckoo:

There has been some. The recent Angel CQ for one

I'd buy a Spider-Girl statue :exactly:

Sorry was in a little rage, you are right, and skaar, and rhino, but with girls they bug me, after psylocke cq, they made ugly after another of the girls, sur, storm, she-hulk, goat leg, madame, magik and pf storm and now ugly betty who is dress like spiderwoman, just asking until sue i collected the girls, and have the two lara and pre lady death(Tim miller:-D) so they can make something good, just want Them to go back, all those girls with Adam or brooks, instent buy:)
Ps: still a little rage:)

Sorry was in a little rage, you are right, and skaar, and rhino, but with girls they bug me, after psylocke cq, they made ugly after another of the girls, sur, storm, she-hulk, goat leg, madame, magik and pf storm and now ugly betty who is dress like spiderwoman, just asking until sue i collected the girls, and have the two lara and pre lady death(Tim miller:-D) so they can make something good, just want Them to go back, all those girls with Adam or brooks, instent buy:)
Ps: still a little rage:)

CQ issues aside for some who have problems with the paint cracking on the legs, most seem to like the Psylocke PF. Even the EX head change that many didn't like seemed to go over well once in hand pics started circulating. But the Marvel women do have rougher time in general.

I loved and still do brooks psylocke, and she is far more pretty than pf, but i do understand that Jim Lee has a big fan skare, and i understand that there shall be for every one, but come on, i will also be disapointet if they make batman from 1938:-(
Like the movie The Artist, comon what is the next a King kong movie with still shots?
Just saying don't want a new pf or cq that looks old!!

I'm definitely inclined to buy this as the Marvel Ladies are my thing with SS PFs. I definitely agree about the lack of a waist.

Looking at that head I'm thinking that the EX is likely to be something other than a change-o-head as I can't see how it would work.

I guess we'll know soon!

Either that or change-of-head-plus-shoulders, lol. Only then an alternate head sculpt would be feasible. :)

spiderwomanpf.jpg

She lacks everything, body proportion off, boring pose, dull paint. But...I feel obliged 2 get her bcause Sideshow won't make another Spider-Woman PF ever. GOD!...I'm such a sucker.

Hmm I bet this is 1/5 I don't care what ss is say every is pf lol.

I call bs.
I think they just want to sell statues with out confusion by confusing us.
I with this was frank cho spider woman. Dammit.

I am surprised by all the anti-bowen / anti-museum posts.

I have no issue with either. My only concern is that her waist is too small.

Even though I think the lack of detail makes it look like a Bowen piece, I'm not anti-Bowen. I'm thinking about getting the new Museum Spidey.

I would agree with Shoo. I think if it's a COH, it's going to be from the shoulders up.

Back