Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format

Not really feeling it.

The only Spider-Woman piece I have ever liked was this one:
Bowen-Spider-Woman.jpg

I feel exactly the same :) and the LSB was very nice too but we don't collect bustes (nor Bowen for that matter :p)

The black costume looks alot sexier and modern. I hope they make a killer version of that one.

The black Spiderwoman is facing the wrong way :wink1:

:rotfl

The black costume looks alot sexier and modern. I hope they make a killer version of that one.

If it's black it's Julia Carpenter, not Jessica Drew. After Jessica came back Julia went by Arachne until Madame Web died and she became the new Madame Web. Geek-out complete.

If it's black it's Julia Carpenter, not Jessica Drew. After Jessica came back Julia went by Arachne until Madame Web died and she became the new Madame Web. Geek-out complete.

You forgot to mention that the black costume was given to Araña which now goes by Spider-Girl. :monkey3

Wow that PF is amazing! Takes me back to when she first appeared in comics- She looks great!

BB

I am surprised by all the anti-bowen / anti-museum posts.

I have no issue with either. My only concern is that her waist is too small.

I am kind of mad on you sideshow, how can you do this to your marvel fans i have been very patient, i hasn't seen one singel good marvel statue in two years now except spiderman cq and now the most ugly inturpretation of spiderwoman like storm, why? And then you have lord of the rings, beauty pf after another and now this.
Yes yes you must make to every taste but why keep making to those who like ugly?
Hope dc license has a standard bar, so i can not think of marvel anymore.

Errr. :cuckoo:

There has been some. The recent Angel CQ for one

You forgot to mention that the black costume was given to Araña which now goes by Spider-Girl. :monkey3

I'd buy a Spider-Girl statue :exactly:

I am surprised by all the anti-bowen / anti-museum posts.

I have no issue with either. My only concern is that her waist is too small.

:lol I'm sure some the Bowen sites are saying all sideshow statues suck because they are too big takes up too much space, breaks easy during shipping and too expensive. That's what a Bowen fan was telling me before I started buying SS.

Back