Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy in 1st Post.

Joker was my last PF, I got the BTVS Angel for my birthday back in October :-X so I guess it hasn't been that long, I'm just so excited for this PF! My first SSC exclusive....

Damn rockstar721, that pic looks so nice, will you tell me where to find that pic? Your avatar pic.

Damn rockstar721, that pic looks so nice, will you tell me where to find that pic? Your avatar pic.

My avatar is from the cover to the most recent Overstreet guide by Adam Hughes. The pic from my sig is by Greg Horn, one of my friends texted it to me the other day, not sure where they found it.

i think there are going to loads of cancelllation and waitlist conversions for Storm, Scarlet Witch, SPider WOman, babydoll, Lady Death, and maybe even Poison Ivy, all are scheduled to ship in march and mayb not everyone will be able to pay it, unless Sideshow allows some leeway , because of the delays,I already cancelled ny grey Hulk a few hours earlier after sitting down and looking at the maths :X

My last were joker and Colossus

Skaar & Joker for me. I have Ivy, Bats, Deadpool, and Arthas on PO. Ivy & Bats have been delayed a few months but Arthas has been delayed about 7 months. Who knows when any of these pieces will actually be released. I just hope they look great when we finally do receive them. The only thing more frustrating than a long delay is a long delay and shoddy QC.

Processing fo'sho Thursday should be here Monday.

Really hope shes perfect. Day one order for me better not disappoint!

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Processing Begins: Thursday, January 17, 2013
Order #: TB******
Item #: 3001251
Item name: Spider-Woman (Avengers) Premium Format Figure - (EXCLUSIVE)
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: $324.99
Deposit Paid: -$32.50
Item total: $292.49
Tax: $23.56
Ship cost: $16.22
Total: $332.27

I like this even more than the spiderman,maybe because i do like woman more.

Processing fo'sho Thursday should be here Monday.

Really hope shes perfect. Day one order for me better not disappoint!

Wow. I thought she was going to be delayed...so when is my wl going to convert :impatient:

Mine just got charge for the final flex and shipping fees. Hopefully this will be ship by this week.

Did you even get a processing email

Yes i got processing starting Thursday, if its process before friday it should be here by monday

Wow. I thought she was going to be delayed...so when is my wl going to convert :impatient:

It took atleast 30 days for my cyclops ex to convert after release.

Wow you really want this one, I hope you convert soon. I think the ex will look great on display. The ex head, low ES, and butt if unchanged will make this such a great statue. It's not perfect by any means but the extras make up for the bad things. This one will be a good one :clap

My avatar is from the cover to the most recent Overstreet guide by Adam Hughes. The pic from my sig is by Greg Horn, one of my friends texted it to me the other day, not sure where they found it.

I have the limited edition 13x19 print of your avatar and it's a frickin' gorgeous picture of Catwoman!

It'll be fun to see pics of this one.

It'll be fun to see pics of this one.

Even though I cancelled my EX, due to not wanting her anymore, I actually hope she comes out amazing. That will give me new hope for Storm and Scarlet Witch when they are released.

Back