Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy in 1st Post.

Both heads were good but the EX head was definately the deciding factor in the purchase. It's really well done.

:exactly: same here. Only reason I bought it the last minute. The green head looks cool. Great display next to ms marvel and she hulk. :)

Will not display Spider-Woman with the Skrull head next to Ms. Marvel or She-Hulk. As a villain she will be displayed next to another villain.

Will not display Spider-Woman with the Skrull head next to Ms. Marvel or She-Hulk. As a villain she will be displayed next to another villain.

Skull head is evil? :dunno I thought she was good? Oh well never read any comics. But she looks great!

Yeah she is also the incestuous love child of Savage She Hulk and Skaar..

Skull head is evil? :dunno I thought she was good? Oh well never read any comics. But she looks great!

Veranke was the name of the Skrull Queen who led the Secret Invasion on Earth a few years back. Spider-Woman was the key figure in the whole event.

After Superman kills here she is reincarnated with green kryptonite skin to seek her revenge.

Hmm interesting! What cross over was this? Did superman really kill someone in the comics?

Veranke was the name of the Skrull Queen who led the Secret Invasion on Earth a few years back. Spider-Woman was the key figure in the whole event.

So did superman have anything to do with this green version of spider woman? I guess either way I only got her for this good looking green face. :clap I always love the super skrull but never knew what they did. He always look very bad ass to me. I would love a super skrull PF.

:lol:lol:lol my comic reading days ended about 30 yrs ago:monkey2

Same here I always looked at the cool pictures and never read if any comics at all. But don't get me wrong I love comics for the art and the characters that looks cool. Always been more of a art guy then reading guy. This counts as being a comicbookart guy right? :wink1:

Same here I always looked at the cool pictures and never read if any comics at all. But don't get me wrong I love comics for the art and the characters that looks cool. Always been more of a art guy then reading guy. This counts as being a comicbookart guy right? :wink1:

LOL as soon as you asked if Superman had anything to do with Spider-Woman becoming green, I knew you didn't read comics. You do know they are owned by two different companies, right? :slap

not-sure-if-serious.png

LOL as soon as you asked if Superman had anything to do with Spider-Woman becoming green, I knew you didn't read comics. You do know they are owned by two different companies, right? :slap

Yes I thought it's a cross over story line. Is it? Or is someone pulling a fast one on me? :dunno I'm starting to think the superman thing never happen. It just does not add up to the story line. :slap looks like they got me good.

Back