Statue Spider-Man Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics by nearmint:

DEBA00_DA_B8_C3_4_DD4_85_C5_04596_E1_DD492.jpg

33_B229_FF_B90_E_4817_ABF7_8_DB0_B1890_D4_F.jpg

Looks like a kid/mannequin in a costume to me. Wish I liked it more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seeing preview pics, I would've disagreed, but these full on shots make me agree. Easy pass. Still on the hunt for a red/blue spidey to go in the collection....dammit.

Looks horrible.
And for 2300$ it's even more horrible. Biggest flop of the year right here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just stop LSF line... Look at P1 1/3 quality and see the LSF for $2.300, double the price. Seriously

Just stop LSF line... Look at P1 1/3 quality and see the LSF for $2.300, double the price. Seriously

I'll admit that I think Prime 1 would have killed this.

I do really like Sideshow's....but it's not perfect....but it may be the only time we get this size.

Well their 1/2 BVS pieces were $2,000 to $2,100 USD. And Sideshows legendary scale pieces are more for some reason.

Prime 1 appeared to use superior materials, and they also used fabric which looked superb, whereas this looks........not the best.

lmao, they want 2k for a statue of some dude in pajamas? that looks worse than the Batman. it''s cool to see SS keep up the tradition of not giving Spidey a nose, though.

lmao, they want 2k for a statue of some dude in pajamas? that looks worse than the Batman. it''s cool to see SS keep up the tradition of not giving Spidey a nose, though.

Damn, I completely forgot about Sideshows 1/2 scale Batman. Yeah that wasn't great either.

I guess maybe that movie pieces do better than comic inspired pieces when using fabrics in 1/2 scale form.

Back