Statue Spider-Man Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spideylsf_reveal_0.jpg

Looks cool but idk if I'd pay 2k+ for this piece. I feel like there are plenty of other spider Man statues with better details.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

At this scale it's all about the size and presence I think.
True but next to the IA mark 42 this piece would like tiny. The pose is just ok and again 2k+ is a hard pass. Maybe for a grand I'd pick it up as I'm a fan of half scales.

I would honestly like the pose better if the right hand was outward about to shoot some web.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

True but next to the IA mark 42 this piece would like tiny. The pose is just ok and again 2k+ is a hard pass. Maybe for a grand I'd pick it up as I'm a fan of half scales.

I would honestly like the pose better if the right hand was outward about to shoot some web.

Well yeah, Spider-Man is 5’10, Tony is like 6’6” with the suit on

It's nice, I guess, but not $2000+ nice. Looking to see more pics at SDCC.

And...

How about going from 90's style eyes that cover 1/4 of his face to classic, smaller Romita style eyes?

Silly me, what was I thinking.

I couldn't agree more. If this is supposed to be the be-all, end-all Spidey, Gimme Romita Sr. eyes and I'll personally find this much more palatable for the asking price. Otherwise I'm not their target buyer.

This will be at least $2,200 IMO. Also, not a fan of the fabric suit. At this scale, most will have trouble finding a display case; therefore, this is going to collect dust like a magnet. They should have went full sculpt. I WAS interested in this but as I've been saying a lot lately about Sideshow - "another pass".

I was never interested in purchasing the piece, but the choice of fabric suit was a very bad choice IMO. Number one, a lot of the detail and musculature is going to be diminished (as fabric does on all other bodysuit style pieces), but unless you're planning on building a very large, very expensive custom display case, this is going to be a dust and hair magnet.

I don't mind the fabric as the size I think is part of the whole point of this line/scale for detail and impact.
After all, that would be the most realistic version of the character.

Seems like the PF 1/4 scale line is now going mostly (or more so) fully sculpted.

I have clothes hanging in my closet that get dusty, I clean them off.. no big deal.

I was never interested in purchasing the piece, but the choice of fabric suit was a very bad choice IMO. Number one, a lot of the detail and musculature is going to be diminished (as fabric does on all other bodysuit style pieces), but unless you're planning on building a very large, very expensive custom display case, this is going to be a dust and hair magnet.

I like how Prime 1 did the fabric on their 1/2 scale Bats and Supes. It contours with the body as well as being adhered to it on certain parts of the body.

IMG_0912.jpg

It's nice, I guess, but not $2000+ nice. Looking to see more pics at SDCC.

And...

I couldn't agree more. If this is supposed to be the be-all, end-all Spidey, Gimme Romita Sr. eyes and I'll personally find this much more palatable for the asking price. Otherwise I'm not their target buyer.

I think people will make a bunch of heads like the last pf got.

Check. :lol

I didn't intend it to be for this big guy, but may have to reconsider.

their Wolverine looked pretty great in person, even with the fabric. This would make a great companion piece to that one. Due to crazy price and no ES, will be a pass for me.

Back