Spider-Man: Edge of Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
More Spidey 2099 action!!

This is from an article dated March 31st so no April Fools joke!

spideyedge.jpg

After doing a fine job with Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, developer Beenox is taking another swing (see what we did there?) at our favorite webhead in Spider-Man: Edge of Time, due out this fall on unannounced platforms.

In Edge of Time, Spider-Man classic and Spider-Man 2099 will work together to avoid personal catastrophe (read: Peter Parker's demise) in a story crafted by 2099 co-creator Peter David. The game's hook is that the actions of one Spider-Man will alter the timeline of the other.

This, of course, is the moment where we point out that Marvel 2099 is technically the future of Earth-928 and not Earth-616, where Spider-Man classic exists. Therefore, the actions of one wouldn't impact the other, so we're hoping some sort of interdimensional machinations will be involved as well.

I'd rather have Classic with Noir team-up. The 2099 action didn't entertain me as much
True.

When I played Spiderman Shattered Dimensions, Noir Stages are my favourite.

So far, the Spiderman games I have played seem to be decent, so Edge Of Time should be good...

Im happy that Noir Spiderman is voicing the 2099 version.

if you guys remember he's the origional VA from the cartoons

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/oUAl6Hqgzew?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/oUAl6Hqgzew?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Looks like the graphics haven't changed a bit. Which is fine, since Arkham City is not a huge improvement over Arkham Asylum. As long as the story is good, and the gameplay is still fun, I'll be happy.

Back