Spider Man, Black Suit Spidey and Venom up for Pre-Order!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nash said:
my question is, why does sideshow have pics of them, but medicom hasnt released any... not even a hint of info.
It was the same deal with Ghost Rider too as I recall. He just came out of nowhere.

EVILFACE said:
Hope so, I was wanting a good Movie Spiderman. Guess I'll try my luck after the final product is released.

At least Ghost Rider looked good.

They are looks at the VCD's, it's not like medicom is gonna make the vcd's one way and the RAH'S another.
the webbing color on ALL of them is not done for sure.(venom has a white symbol in the movie not a gray one) etc.

I'll be the 1st to say if those were the final pics i'd be let down a bit.But they're not,you can tell looking at the VCD's.(I've done lots of research on spoilers for sm3 and that is not movie accurate,those costumes are all wrong color wise and will be changed)medicom is known for accurate costumes.sm3 venom-white symbol,sm3 black spidey silver symbol/webbing.sm3 red/blue spidey metallic webbing.

"LICENSOR APPROVAL prototype" thank god for that i can't wait to see the finals.cause even though they're protos they don't look that bad.But those final touches are needed.

Venom looks kick ass, you can tell where the white is gonna go on his symbol

4327_press03-001.jpg

Bannister said:
I don't really like the way the pleather looks on the regular spidey.
yeah what's up w Spidey Gimp? i haven't seen any sneak peek trailers for 3 but is Spidey's suit in the movie rubber? makes no sense if it's not. and shouldn't a movie Spidey have the raised webbing? Kamenguyver has that kickass custom that has raised webbing and if 1 guy can do it, i'd think Medi could.
i do like Venom, if he ends up lookin like in the movie.

Seth Gecko said:
I'll be the 1st to say if those were the final pics i'd be let down a bit.But they're not,you can tell looking at the VCD's.(I've done lots of research on spoilers for sm3 and that is not movie accurate,those costumes are all wrong color wise and will be changed)medicom is known for accurate costumes.sm3 venom-white symbol,sm3 black spidey silver symbol/webbing.sm3 red/blue spidey metallic webbing.

"LICENSOR APPROVAL prototype" thank god for that i can't wait to see the finals.cause even though they're protos they don't look that bad.But those final touches are needed.

And Seth... we know you are slightly disappointed, but I think we got your point about the spidey symbols and the webbing! :rotfl

lcummins said:
And Seth... we know you are slightly disappointed, but I think we got your point about the spidey symbols and the webbing! :rotfl

I know, but watch ppl keep asking:rolleyes:

carbo-fation said:
Yikes, Reg. Spidy looks plain aweful! But symbiote on the other hand looks awesome. I ordered the symbiote and may order Venom if the white spider gets added.

IT WILL!:cool:

vvmt4.jpg

Back