Spider-Man 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost banking on HT doing a Kraven
Did HT ever do any of the villains or face characters from the last game?
I only seem to recall a bunch of the different suits.
Hell, I think SM for the ps4 was better than some of the new movies!

(I also dig an older SM)
Its awesome, I just finished playing it for the first time this week (I bought the Miles Morales Special edition with the updated first game in anticipation of the next game)

It looks like a blast but I still can't stand Peter's new face, I burst out laughing when they showed him talking to Harry there at the beginning.

It looks like a blast but I still can't stand Peter's new face, I burst out laughing when they showed him talking to Harry there at the beginning.
Guess we won’t be seeing that as an updated head sculpt offering then? :lol

I got used to it playing through the remaster. I think both are fine now but it was certainly jarring at first. I do hate it when video games do that between games. It’s one thing to improve graphics but changing the actual face structure so much it’s like they were recast.

Guess we won’t be seeing that as an updated head sculpt offering then? :lol

I got used to it playing through the remaster. I think both are fine now but it was certainly jarring at first. I do hate it when video games do that between games. It’s one thing to improve graphics but changing the actual face structure so much it’s like they were recast.
I will never get used to it, he looks too young and naive to be a seasoned Spidey and Miles's mentor and his face and his haircut is just bland, he looks more like a Gen Z TikToker and not a struggling young man who battles crime on the side. :rotfl

Even tho the OG face in this video isn't properly animated the mod shows what a huge difference it makes, not only does the voice fit the old face perfectly it also sells the scene of Peter passing the torch to Miles with a sense of pride much better, because he actually looks older and experienced and not one of Miles's school buddies.

I wish they’d go back to the original design they had for Peter, it looks way better.
Yea you’re kidding yourself or in serious denial if you don’t think that looks a bit like Tom Holland. I mean come on. It’s actually sad they tried to make him identical to him. Dudes on Twitter talking about it doesn’t but it’s so obvious supposed to be a Tom Holland type face. It’s the dumbest change

I think the new one 2.0 head sculpt is an improvment over the change from the first one looks older and way better now to me. (but ya they shoulda kept the OG) MJ also looks better IMO.

1690290762090.png

1690290877190.png

Personally I haven't played the game when it was launched with the original model, had no PS back then. Played PS5 upgrade directly and I love the model as he reminds me of Tom Holland, who I love dearly since he was a kid and watched THE IMPOSSIBLE with my mom. I wish figures came with the unmasked headsculpt. :monkey3

Eye of the beholder I don't think he looks like anyone at least in the 2.0 look.

Also hoping Lims toys makes a HS for the new game like they did with the first.

I’m replaying the game for the 3rd time and still can’t get used to his new face.

Back