Sphero's Star Wars BB-8 Drone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you get the voucher immediately. get your brookstone order ready now and see if it is in stock still. Takes about 5 minutes to get the coupon, I think you are ok. I ordered 2 tonight.

Here's the group on link

https://www.groupon.com/deals/brookstone-152-chicago?z=skip&utm_medium=afl&utm_source=GPN&utm_campaign=200760&mediaId=315347

I do wonder if they'll honor it because everywhere else there is a specific note about this product not being coupon eligible.

I'm also not a Groupon member, which is the only way to 'see' the coupon.

I do wonder if they'll honor it because everywhere else there is a specific note about this product not being coupon eligible.

I'm also not a Groupon member, which is the only way to 'see' the coupon.

Its not a coupon though, it just gives you a gift card number. No way to even tell it came from Groupon. Pretty sure its safe.

LOL $50 dollar credit at brookstone.com for $25 dollars.

A $50 Brookstone GC code and pin

That's what I thought -- so Brookstone needs to sell you their BB-8 for $50 less, right?

I might be the fool but I got a bad feeling that there's no getting $50 off your Sphero BB-8. Has you order gone through? I think I'll wait on this. I have a Brookstone near me; I can call in the morning and pick it up if this works.

That's what I thought -- so Brookstone needs to sell you their BB-8 for $50 less, right?

I might be the fool but I got a bad feeling that there's no getting $50 off you Sphero BB-8.

It's a method of payment. You enter it in method of payment, not the coupon code area. It's a standard Brookstone giftcard number. There's no way they can tell where it was purchased, or that it was purchased at a discount. I guarantee it will work. Not as sure about the Discover cashback, but $125 is still a good deal.

I might be the fool but I got a bad feeling that there's no getting $50 off you Sphero BB-8.
It's just a gift card though, they couldn't deny someone using a gift card. Let's hope. But you're only getting $25 off anyway. My order total came to $110. But really it's $135 since I paid $25 for the gift card.

I might be the fool but I got a bad feeling that there's no getting $50 off your Sphero BB-8. Has you order gone through? I think I'll wait on this. I have a Brookstone near me; I can call in the morning and pick it up if this works.

You would be fine it is not a coupon. Its a gift card so it is legal tender, not a manufacturer incentive.

It's just a gift card though, they couldn't deny someone using a gift card. Let's hope. But you're only getting $25 off anyway. My order total came to $110. But really it's $135 since I paid $25 for the gift card.

Thats a good deal still for it, again the discover card with the 15% cash back is the icing on the cake. :lol

It's a method of payment. You enter it in method of payment, not the coupon code area. It's a standard Brookstone giftcard number. There's no way they can tell where it was purchased, or that it was purchased at a discount. I guarantee it will work. Not as sure about the Discover cashback, but $125 is still a good deal.

You would be fine it is not a coupon. Its a gift card so it is legal tender, not a manufacturer incentive.

Thanks for the support, guys, but I can't tell you how many times I've been through things like this and its gotten messy. I'm stepping off for now.

Truthfully, I may wake up in the morning and not even want this any more. :lol

Thanks for the support, guys, but I can't tell you how many times I've been through things like this and its gotten messy. I'm stepping off for now.

Truthfully, I may wake up in the morning and not even want this any more. :lol

yeah feels like black friday right now with Force Friday, could be some remorse but I am sure this little guy can be sold to recoup if you don't want it. Looks like a tickle me elmo all over again.

HOKIETWO is the MAN!...Went through the process and everything went through! You have to make two separate orders. Total is around $136 but with the 15% cash back from Discover the end result will be $125 with tax as stated! Not a bad deal! I may have to cancel the Disney Store order....or maybe not....

Thats a good deal still for it, again the discover card with the 15% cash back is the icing on the cake. :lol

No Discover card for me, but I'm happy with $135 (that's after tax too). Love saving a bit on these expensive items. Like using a SS $20 off coupon, good enough for me if it's something I want. Takes the sting off too if you see it discounted later.

is this thing about 1/6 scale? probably got it cheaper than what a hot toys and a sideshow piece would be and it is rc. lol. 5" inches does seem in line for this little guy.

I read its 4.4 inches tall. Which is almost exactly 1/6th height. There's a picture on page 4 of the bot with SS R2.

I read its 4.4 inches tall. Which is almost exactly 1/6th height. There's a picture on page 4 of the bot with SS R2.

That was Medicom no?

This one?

Got mine just now, the scale seems about right next to Medicom's C3PO & R2D2
11140118_10153547589437429_172169263687585378_n.jp  g

Short video of it in action.
[video]https://instagram.com/p/7LZ9uYp1G5/[/video]

Back