1/6 SPECULATION: The Mandalorian - Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
As seen here. Rogue One version with desert weathering similar to Jedha Patrol, but just plain trooper. :dunno: Would be easy cash grab for HT.

71777314_10156550912322344_3968200583482966016_o (1).jpg

More death trooper!!!! Gus Fring in TIE pilot uniform!

Enviado desde mi SM-P550 mediante Tapatalk

Hey Favreau and Filoni... Send in the Imperial Tank commander please :pray:

Yeah totally !!

I would love to believe Disney said to Hot Toys around time of Rogue One, hold back on the Shore trooper variants and Tank troopers. There will be plenty more opportunities in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we'll get Tank Commander if he shows up in the Cassian or Mandalorian show. I still think the lower number of preorders for the initial Shoretrooper brought the rest of them down.

Yeah totally !!

I would love to believe Disney said to Hot Toys around time of Rogue One, hold back on the Shore trooper variants and Tank troopers. There will be plenty more opportunities in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

?Why no love for the Tank Commander, Hot Toys?? :duff

I think we'll get Tank Commander if he shows up in the Cassian or Mandalorian show. I still think the lower number of preorders for the initial Shoretrooper brought the rest of them down.

Such a great design! I also believe that low POs result in lack of other figure releases: Shoretrooper/Mudtrooper variants... Range and Mimban troopers... Baze too might have been affected due to lack of RO PO?s

Edit: Why I am still getting question marks when using quotes or apostrophes?

Back