Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only human we'll get is Jyn. There might be one or two troopers though.

I think for the rest to get done this thing would have to really be a hit. The thing is if the rumors are true (and honestly I don't know if they are) that Boba Fett or Vader are in this, you'll see HT giving a figure to them before anyone new since they'll be proven sellers.

Fett's in this too...? OK, now its getting silly.
No, he isn't. The only rumor surrounding his inclusion was from a Slave I toy with Rogue One packaging, but that packaging will be on all Toys regardless of what exact film they're from.

Boba fett already had a reputation with vader, "no disintegrations" so maybe that is earned in rogue one.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Seems more likely that we'll see a new Leia rather than Fett.

I doubt it. My guess is we will see Vader closing in on the heroes of Rogue One, they will beam the plans to the Tantive and then get blown to pieces.

Cut to Tantive IV we see two guys with white dome helmets conferring.... "Sir we just received a coded message" "Is the data complete?" "It is sir, right before the transmission cut off". "Alert the Princess".

End credits.

I don't think we will see the Princess, but we may see the Tantive IV at the very end.

I doubt it. My guess is we will see Vader closing in on the heroes of Rogue One, they will beam the plans to the Tantive and then get blown to pieces.

Cut to Tantive IV we see two guys with white dome helmets conferring.... "Sir we just received a coded message" "Is the data complete?" "It is sir, right before the transmission cut off". "Alert the Princess".

End credits.

I don't think we will see the Princess, but we may see the Tantive IV at the very end.

I'll be a little disappointed if we don't see that ship. They should just end this movie with the opening shot of New Hope :)

Boba's still a clone of Jango, isn't he? Just without the fast aging and Kamino training -- what would hiring Daniel Logan have to do with it?

Hope you're joking anyway. :)

Theres a lot of people petitioning to have daniel logan play fett again. I couldnt stand him as young fett in the clone wars. Now he's older I guess theres no reason why he couldnt be better. I am happy hayden christensen isnt playing vader. That Spencer Wilding looks like he will fill the suit nicely.

The "perfect clone" that doesn't look like a clone, and so negates the entire Prequel Trilogy?

Hmmm.

Sounds like a plan.

Now that Hot Toys is starting to do vehicles I'd like it if they did the AT-AT or the Chicken Walker if it appears in Rogue One.

Now that Hot Toys is starting to do vehicles I'd like it if they did the AT-AT or the Chicken Walker if it appears in Rogue One.
In 1/6?!?! They'd be huge! Maybe 1/10 like the bat. I'd like a 1/6 speeder bike. The ss one already looks pretty good. Maybe reys speeder

Rey's speeder could be really cool and possibly affordable since it's a kinda simple design.

It made an impression in the trailers of course but didn't get as much play as Luke's landspeeder.

I suppose lukes landspeeder would be delorean/batmobile size and therefore feasible. That would look awesome.

I suppose lukes landspeeder would be delorean/batmobile size and therefore feasible. That would look awesome.

SSC showed pics of a 1/6 landspeeder proto - but that must be at least three years ago with no further updates. SSC seems to do that from time to time - announce something, then walk away.

Back