Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One can hope. Promotional material does not warrant for a specific release by a licensed manufacturer. This being said, I'd take a HT Krennic anytime.

It's a promotional picture that I've seen other places, so nothing new in that regard. It is slightly odd though that they would choose a pic for their own bag with Krennic front and centre.

C'mon guys. Keep the faith. Companies live and learn. They could have decided to release some more stuff at Celebration. It makes sense to promote GoftG now leading up to the film. The rest of the Rogue One figures release at Celebration. The current figures like Jyn etc are released end of the year, so there's still time between now and then.

Hey guys! Long time lurker, first time poster. Don't know if this has been brought up anywhere yet, but in Budget Stark's latest video showing off the Episode VII Han and Chewie set, there appears to be some sort of bag from Secret Base in the background, and unless my eyes deceive me, it features what sure as hell looks like a Hot Toys Krennic figure.

Link to the video in question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ImribqajWc

Here's a crappy screenshot and highlight.

View attachment 326194

Bah, I came here to post the same thing. :lol

It shows Krennic and his death troopers complete with the HT logo in the bottom right. I would not be surprised if it was intentionally put in the video as a teaser.

They've just used this promotional image on the bag

3833830a-cd01-4367-a05f-b7cd6dde4e15.jpg

Yeah, such a waste of effort to create them with next to no screen time. I'd be happy with a couple of extra seconds here and there of Moroff and the scene in the U-wing with Space Monkey laughing as he mows down troopers. That would have been enough for me !

Back