Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling that both Cassian and Krennic are coming or at least it's a really big hope.

46.gif

but I have a feeling that we won't get much from Rogue One more than that. They still have to hit the Original Trilogy and in the second half of the year I think they'll be really ramping up for the new film.

You may be right.

But you need a new sig, enough of Ren. Have you had Galina yet? Best ass on the net.

Also a disguised Jyn.
Who?

Having now seen Rogue One yet again and finally getting around to reading the James Luceno Tarken novel I am in DESPERATE need for a Hot Toys version......i just feel that my A New Hope collection will not be complete until hes part of it!!

Have you read Catalyst? I started on Tarkin but then switched to Catalyst, but am only a bit of the way through. I hear Tarkin is in that as well though.

Catalyst is a good read. Not the best of the new canon, but definitely worth it. The novel really adds some depth to the relationship between Krennic and the Erso's.

I've been rewatching parts of the film again recently. Damn it's so good. You really feel the history between Krennic and Galen. Hope both get made.

Galen Erso is really the unsung hero of the story. I'd prefer him in his scientist uniform rather than an imperial. Between Rogue One and Dr. Strange HT should produce at least two Mads Mikkelsen figures.

Which is the main reason I don't want Kylo to redeem himself. He did that because he wanted to cross the line of no turning back. Let him just continue to fall deeper into the darkside and get some revenge on Rey for scarring his face.

Agreed. While it wasn't evident in the scene, I hope Ren has a nastly scar in the next outing and goes completely dark. Redemption comes a bit easy for the Skywalkers. Anakin/Vader probably directly killed thousands (including younglings), and was an accessory to genocide of millions with the destruction of Alderan. But because the tosses the emperor down the chute, he gets to go through eternity as a young force ghost. Ren has already killed at least a few people directly, including patricide, and was an accessory to the murder of billions with the starkiller base's destruction of the new republic worlds.

Kylo is the canonized version of Jacen Solo and I would not be surprised if his end is very similar. Evil right up until a split second before death when he does something selfless. However unlike Jacen, Kylo will receive full redemption and become one with the Force. This is a family saga after all.

..and "they" didn't kill Han Solo. Harrison Ford killed Han Solo. Plain and simple. After nearly 40 years of begging for death he pulled is own plug.

Back