Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m thinking the mud covered is when Han helps free Chewie, Han is dressed in imperial clothing and chewie lacks his bandolier.

Mimban Stormtrooper in case you don't follow the 6" Thread:

I'd imagine we should be seeing this guy since HT already has the tooling.
Spoiler Spoiler:

SWEET. Hopefully HTs makes this.

I like more the Mimban Trooper then the new Snow or should I say disco boots Trooper. The Mimban looks more Imperial the disco boots Trooper looks more Bounty Hunter stylish

I am in for both trooper types, Qira and maybe lando/bone face. I am really running out of room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urhhh..what is this...New Phasma ? looks awful

Muddy Stormtrooper that didn't listen to Edna.
giphy.gif

Thought I would like the Range Trooper based on the initial Lego leak, but I am not the biggest fan of the fur coat or exo-suit thing. Patrol trooper isn't too bad. Seeing the movie may help sway those decisions though.

I hope it’s not - Mimba: planet where Mimbans wore capes and where Phasma comes from. Lead Mimban Trooper is her father, General Phasma.
Wait for the Disney connection :(

I hope it’s not - Mimba: planet where Mimbans wore capes and where Phasma comes from. Lead Mimban Trooper is her father, General Phasma.
Wait for the Disney connection :(

Phasma has a backstory in a book already, actually made me hopefully for her going into TLJ.

Is the Rebolt and Moloch...(the tribal dudes above)?

The villain should have been Two-Tubes.... before he joined Saw's guerillas.

Yeah Moloch is the tribal dude in the trailer (pictures a page or two back).

:lol like the idea of Two-Tubes. Disney really has no imagination, what were they thinking ?? Then again, maybe they are saving Two-Tubes for a stand alone origin film and how he met Moroff and dealt with the fallout with his brother :rotfl

Moloch and rebolt look completely different in the Lego sets, unless they get a costume change later in the movie. I feel like they're just for the Corellia racing scenes though.

Phasma has a backstory in a book already, actually made me hopefully for her going into TLJ.

It was a god book and story too. All that writing, story and character development to explain her actions in TFA and her talent for survival only to do the exact same thing in TLJ. Best part about the book is that it did not smash you in the face with the fact she was a strong WOMAN, but a strong person.

It was a god book and story too. All that writing, story and character development to explain her actions in TFA and her talent for survival only to do the exact same thing in TLJ. Best part about the book is that it did not smash you in the face with the fact she was a strong WOMAN, but a strong person.

I'm so mad I drank the kool-aid on Phasma. But they did all this for Phasma before the movie, and for what? Now, Gwendoline Christie's "very invested in the character and wants to come back for Ep. IX"?!?!

giphy.gif

I'm so mad I drank the kool-aid on Phasma. But they did all this for Phasma before the movie, and for what? Now, Gwendoline Christie's "very invested in the character and wants to come back for Ep. IX"?!?!

giphy.gif

Exactly ! I remember the interview where she said she had some great ideas and had worked with Ryan or whoever on them for Ep 8. What a croc of **** ! One more failure for TLJ. It's truly unbelievable.

Moloch and rebolt look completely different in the Lego sets, unless they get a costume change later in the movie.

That's definitely Moloch. Not Rebolt though. I guess Rebolt has a whip -- to Indiana-Jones Han's ass -- meaning give him that chin scar again.

Anyone notice the other Indiana Jones nod? Molloch - Belloq

Last edited:
Back