Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still feel that there was plenty of other movies to do (Yoda, Fett and/or Bounty Hunters, Obi-Wan w/ Ewan, Luke Post Jedi-Pre TFA w/ Hamill, Vader Post ROTS hunting Jedi, etc, etc....) before recasting Han & Lando, but of course I'll check this movie out. I'm keeping my expectations very low after TLJ.

As far as figures, I'd be down for Qi'Ra, Chewie, Fett (if he's in it) and maybe a trooper or 2. Not buying Han or Lando. Still waiting on the real Billy Dee Lando!

I’m sure they’ll do a Range Trooper and this guy, being a repaint, is likely guaranteed...

jjad8g.jpg

I’m always a fan of new troopers! And maybe some of those bounty hunter looking characters from the “show down” scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m digging all these designs. Most likely pick up a couple troopers and depending on how I like the film then some of the others. That plus all the OT stuff popping up, this year’s gonna be expensive!

I’m digging all these designs. Most likely pick up a couple troopers and depending on how I like the film then some of the others. That plus all the OT stuff popping up, this year’s gonna be expensive!

still very early to talk about film quality...but yes those designs revealed so far really capture SW vibe, similar to the latest RO

I think I also saw this in a trailer breakdown.

Doesn't really fit to my mind considering the timeline, but could be ??

Yeah. I could see them getting into something on Tatooine (the toy leaks pretty much confirmed we’re gonna see Jabba (palace anyway) then getting out of there with their disguises. Never know when you might need em again, right?

I look forward to it. I hope they go with the Jedi style Jabba and don't use the SE as a guide to what he may look like yet 10 years younger. Jabba needs to be obese and vile.

GL actually helped out for a day of shooting, too! That’s pretty cool. Lots of nostalgia in this so far. I’m super hyped now. I hope he slapped KK before leaving the set 😂

Back