Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks good so far. Seems like it got the look and feel of Star Wars to me. Definitely has that Original Trilogy aesthetic.

I think it looks good so far. Seems like it got the look and feel of Star Wars to me. Definitely has that Original Trilogy aesthetic.

I dig it so far. Gives me a bit of that 'Rebels' vibe, if not the epic cinematic feel of the better films.

Saw Emilia isn't an alien in the teaser. I hope they don't make her his mom or something dumb. She'll never get a figure that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Looks good so far but I thought the TLJ trailers made that look awesome so.... It will all come down to tone and how many attempts at stupid humor they go for. I did like the look of it though.

Btw there were Death Star Troopers in that first shot plus we all saw that Ron Howard Instagram pic so like many have suggested i really hope we get that figure along with the Solo figures.

Yeah, saw that, wondered if anyone knew who he is yet? Bounty hunter.

Looks like a Kaleesh. That would be awesome. People say he's Moloch, the main vilain, but after seeing the Lego leaks i'm not sure.

Kaleesh (like General Grievous)

Grievous_original.jpg

I think it looks pretty cool so far. A bit visually darker and moodier than I was expecting, but if it's got a similar style to RO that certainly wouldn't be a bad thing in my mind.

Similar vibe to RO would definitely be a good thing... and this teaser had that "SW feel"

Just pray it does not have anything related to those Sequels...which definitely would be a bad thing though

A trailer really tells you nothing!
It looks good and has an unexpectedly darker (but welcome) tone, but who knows.

"I'm gonna be a pilot. Best in the galaxy" sounds more brooding Anakin Skywalker than Han Solo.

The bright yellow Solo title looks a bit goofy in comparison to the trailer.

I'm optimistic. At the very least I hope it equals Rogue One.

I agree I liked the look. Not sure if that talking over the top fitted so well. Anyway the look is for me what a teaser trailer can convey, so that's fine with me. Dark yes, but that's fine. Rogue One was dark in many places too.

Falcon "as new" was an interesting look.

Personally I'm on the positive side of neutral. Lets see what the full trailer shows.

P.S to Matticus about Chewie being clickbait. As if they're not going to put him in, duh ?

I think it looks pretty cool so far. A bit visually darker and moodier than I was expecting, but if it's got a similar style to RO that certainly wouldn't be a bad thing in my mind.

Similar vibe to RO would definitely be a good thing... and this teaser had that "SW feel"

Just pray it does not have anything related to those Sequels...which definitely would be a bad thing though

Yeah it had a very R1..ish vibe to it...which is a good thing....and if Ehrenreich can capture the essence of Han solo and does it his own way i'll be happy..

Yes, fans like RI. Some, like myself, loved it. If Solo is even half as good as R1 it’ll be twice as good as TLJ.

315zih5.jpg

Not too fond of Lando's droïd partner design or that new bad guy pictured above. Other than that, excited by the prospect of what looks like a very different take at the Star Wars universe.

Yes, fans like RI. Some, like myself, loved it. If Solo is even half as good as R1 it’ll be twice as good as TLJ.

315zih5.jpg

I very much enjoyed RO and hope this’ll be better than my mediocre hopes have been for Solo. That bad guy/bounty hunter looks like a great design. Almost mandolorian shape/influence in that mask. Maybe Boba’s mentor? Looking forward to this. I need a TLJ cleansing and some OT’ish action.

315zih5.jpg

I really like that design. +1 for having a Star Wars movie vilain that's not an imperial.

Back