Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like buying the spot for a full trailer during the super bowl was too expensive. Probably smart idea considering people who want to see the trailer will see it.

Yeah, it may have also been simply smart by Disney to play a small teaser on a non-owned station (at peak time), then run the full length trailer with discussion etc on their own channel for free. That's at least what the guys on Collider were thinking. Anyway all comes down to money in the end I guess.

Ron Howard is the typical Hollywood director. Basically you will get a romantic chick flick with a little bit of action thrown in. I would be shocked if I actually like this movie. As a matter of fact based on the trailers I might just wait for it to come to TV before seeing it.

Yeah I admit Howard hasn't done anything really great lately, but I'm still a lot more curious to see his version of the movie (which is supposed to be truer to the spirit of Kasdan's script) than the much more slapsticky version the Lego Movie directors were making.

Yeah I admit Howard hasn't done anything really great lately, but I'm still a lot more curious to see his version of the movie (which is supposed to be truer to the spirit of Kasdan's script) than the much more slapsticky version the Lego Movie directors were making.

Yes, I think we've had enough slapstick comedy for a while.......now can I speak with Hux please.....hello.....

anyone wanna bet we see brutal over the top fan service such as a scene where han shoots first and then comments - "i always shoot first" :slap

Just some swagger, the Ford smile to some degree, the Falcon, a bit of Lando and Han saying 'Punch It!' would be great.

Also I hope they highlight how much of a bucket of bolts the Falcon is. Loved it breaking down and coming on like a jukebox in Empire.

Obviously with a Han Solo movie comes rumors of Jabba and Boba Fett making appearances. I haven't kept up with spoilers so I wouldn't know if there is any validity to that, but it does make me wonder if there is another Boba variant coming our way in the near future.

I wonder if they'd ever consider giving him an entirely different paint job for his earlier days. Wouldnt it be funny if they actually made some version of the cartoon special paintjob canon haha. Too similar to Jango maybe.
Boba-Fett-Holiday-Special-10112017.jpg
0IGMNsA.jpg

thats a dope color scheme for a early boba. with the mad scramble to save the movie via Kennedy im sure we will see cameos via fan favs.

It’d be perfect as it’s a way to bridge how Fett’s look evolves from his Clone Wars look to what he’ll eventually look during ANH SE/ESB, depending on why you believe his first appearance to be is:lol

Re: Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Han Solo Action Figures

About the Mimban Tank Trooper.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Gotcha. Hopefully we get that tank trooper soon then.

Reddit post showcased these toys from Solo:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I still think they should have just gone with a Scout Trooper, but looks like the Patrol Trooper (for lack of real name) may be the precursor to them.

Re: Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Han Solo Action Figures

Gotcha. Hopefully we get that tank trooper soon then.

Reddit post showcased these toys from Solo:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I still think they should have just gone with a Scout Trooper, but looks like the Patrol Trooper (for lack of real name) may be the precursor to them.

That looks like the patrol trooper. Sweet.

Just watched the teaser, the tone felt like a Kingsmen movie, not Star Wars... I don't have high hopes.

No idea but certainly a design Hot Toys will be interested in. Half alien, half droid.

Who's the guy on the train fighting?

The craptastic toy on the second shelf by Lando in that photo above.

Weird vibe, like they tried capturing Rogue Ones atmosphere, looks like they shot some of it in a train station like R1, as well as those droids having Shoretrooper colors. Has it really been that hard to make a "Star Wars" feel? Lucas could crap this stuff out in his sleep, even when making lesser films.

Back