Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that doesn't mean that those won't be at NYCC! I was looking forward to seeing the Solo figures in person!

I musthave more than one of each prototypes. Lots of conflicting schedules between asian and US toy shows in the past and i seem to remember all were displayed at each cons.

I'm so happy to have preordered young Han Solo! It'll be my first Star Wars Hot Toys!

I really hope they will make Han with his Corellia outfit. The begining of the movie is so cool with this landspeeder chase!

(and also Qi'ra Corellia + Qi'ra regular outfit).
Do you think it can happen?

I'm so happy to have preordered young Han Solo! It'll be my first Star Wars Hot Toys!

I really hope they will make Han with his Corellia outfit. The begining of the movie is so cool with this landspeeder chase!

I hope they make a Qi'ra figure as well. I would prefer the version with the white jacket and black skirt. Unfortunately, since Solo didn't do so well at the box office, we might not get as many figures from it. It looks like they will be concentrating on ESB and prequel trilogy in the near future. But they just released TLJ Crait Luke today. So you never know...

I hope they will make a Qira but I don't think they will. I'll be very happy if they just release the Range Trooper and Mimban Trooper.

I'd like to see a Lando figure too - he's the only other figure I'd be interested in buying from this film.

So, no HT Solo figures at NYCC. That doesn't bode well for what was shown last summer at SDCC. So, is it good-bye Range Trooper, so long Mimban Trooper, see-ya Chewbacca and forget anything else?

C493E67D-02EE-4FCE-AC6B-4D39B3B00F7A.jpeg

From HT FB page. Shanghai CC. Really want that Range Trooper and Mimban Trooper

I like the Range Trooper but I don't get the hype for Mimban Trooper (I like it too) with such minor variations from regular Stormtrooper.

Nice to see these guys getting shown. I’d love an Enfys Nest and any one of her Marauders (Two-tubes!) But that isn’t looking like that’ll happen since the movie “sucked” :gah:

I am undecided on patrol trooper. Love the design but so little screentime. I can buy another key character instead of that.

Back