Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Film's out on bluray in the next few days, perhaps a Lando reveal?

Who the **** am I kidding.
I’d totally take more figures from this film but I get the feeling aside from the three that are up for pre-order the line is dead unfortunately. A shame as I liked Solo despite it being deemed a flop.

According to a few sources (ie Collider, John Campea Youtube channels and others), Bob Iger said a slowdown is coming for Star Wars movies. Might be a good news for collectors. Assuming manufacturers will have to keep their lines moving, a few projects put on the back burner to focus on coming movies might resurface sooner or later.

According to a few sources (ie Collider, John Campea Youtube channels and others), Bob Iger said a slowdown is coming for Star Wars movies. Might be a good news for collectors. Assuming manufacturers will have to keep their lines moving, a few projects put on the back burner to focus on coming movies might resurface sooner or later.

Yep, this may mean Hot Toys gets back to more OT figures (they at least sell)......or move to totally different franchises (booo !!!)

Yep, this may mean Hot Toys gets back to more OT figures (they at least sell)......or move to totally different franchises (booo !!!)

Might be able to save some money if they go the PT route. Still want some OT and Solo figs though. Although I and POed the patrol trooper I and a few people thought the Range Trooper was a sure release. Could be that it will cost more to produce than the patrol trooper.

I still want range trooper, mimban trooper (feel good about those) and qira. I feel like Maul will happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So...I got tired of waiting to see if Hot Toys would make a Qi'ra and decided to do a custom of her. I posted pictures on my IG account. She came out really great!
Qi'ra.jpg

Nice, there you go.

Also easy to use the insert picture on PC in the icon bar above the text box. Third from right, framed picture.

Nice Q’ira Blackwidow. Yeah inusually wait til I’m infront kf my computer to upload images. I can’t from my phone and Tapatalk just looks confusing.. not real-time like mobile mode or from the lap/desk top.

Yeah....like I said....REALLY HARD TO DO WHEN ON MY CELL PHONE!!!!! Never bothered with Tapatalk. Just a pain. I am seriously debating about getting the Solo movie Han Solo now that I have Qi'ra. Also...I do like the fact that I put Qi'ra in front of Leia.

Mimban and Range Trooper on display at China International Comics Festival so they are still alive.

Back