Spawn-man's Customs AKA: @natesprojects - Freddy, Jason, Leatherface and Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spawn-man

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a lot of projects in the works, so I started a thread to showcase them all as I go. I've never been great about sharing progress pics, but now is a good time to start.

First up is a shield for a 1/6 Medieval Spawn figure that's still in the planning stages. The shield is based on the one for the Medieval Spawn III figure. I made mine using real wood, metal, and leather. I still need to add rivets and other finishing touches. Stay tuned for updates as well as many other project pics! :wave

Re: Spawn-man's Customs AKA: Natesprojects - Medieval Spawn Shield

Thread Index:

1/6 Medieval Spawn Shield (WIP and completed) - Page 1

1/6 Link from Legend of Zelda (WIP) - Page 1

1/6 Movie Venom (completed) - Page 1

1/6 Horror Movie Customs (completed) - Page 2

1/6 Movie Tomb Raider (completed) - Page 2

Shield turned out great

That shield looks great! Nice work.

Re: Spawn-man's Customs AKA: Natesprojects - Realistic 1/6 Link LoZ

This Link project has been sitting on my shelf unfinished for months, while I completed another figure.:impatient:

Luckily, the real 1/6 chainmail is done.

Re: Spawn-man's Customs AKA: @natesprojects - 1/6 Link from Legend of Zelda WIP

Time for some updates on this thread!!

First up is my custom Venom figure from Spider-man 3 (I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but be nice:wink1:). This figure took six months to make. It started as a Hot Toys Black Suit Spider-man. Enjoy!

Re: Spawn-man's Customs AKA: @natesprojects - 1/6 Hot Toys Movie Venom

Here is my Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider. Resculpted the hairline and repainted most of the head. Also painted veins on the arms, since Jolie's are fairly prominent.

Freakin Photobucket and their 3rd party hosting now... jerks.

Freakin Photobucket and their 3rd party hosting now... jerks.

Seriously. They are now my least favorite website on the Internet :lol. I haven't given up on this thread though. I plan on uploading all my photos to Flickr, fixing the broken posts, and continuing to show my work here. It's just gonna take a little time:wink1:

Back