Sovereign Studios updates - Current thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's necessary to keep inquiries out of this thread, however, I would ask that people understand and use some caution with their words and have some sympathy for those who've already paid for work and are still waiting for it to be delivered.

Just trying to keep things under control best I can, and I'm still waiting on an Indy Jacket from December '08, so I understand the waiting side's feelings and I'm not trying to belittle it.

Just wanted to drop a line to say I received my Indy jacket and it is a brilliant piece of work! Thanks for getting it to me - I really appreciate it!

For anyone wondering my order dates from Dec 2008 - so if you've been waiting, keep hanging in there.

Just wanted to drop a line to say I received my Indy jacket and it is a brilliant piece of work! Thanks for getting it to me - I really appreciate it!

For anyone wondering my order dates from Dec 2008 - so if you've been waiting, keep hanging in there.

Me too! Just got my stuff a couple days ago. Jacket, posable whip and regular whip. AMAZING, AMAZING stuff. And my order/payment date was Dec. 2008 also.

:D

GREAT to see stuff getting into peoples' hands! Here's some more that shipped today:

elvis1976
mooncat
dwing

and two other guys, don't have forum names handy. They were both 1:4 Indy jackets, though.

Shawn,

I sent Marc a PM the other day about the "Casey" doll and loose unpainted bald head sculpt that was missing from my Newt figure. Haven't heard back yet, so just wondering if he got it or not. Anyway, I'd like to know if I can get replacements for those. Also need to know how I should send my shipping address to you, PM or email? Thanks, Bro! :D

Well, received the Mola. It looks good but does smell of cigs so it will be sitting outside for awhile. Also I did not receive the stones as stated here.
" Re: Sovereign Studio news/updates 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spaeking of Mola Ram, some of you may have missed this further back; I've added a couple things. Here's what he has now:

L/R relaxed hands
R hand with heart
dagger
3 Sankara stones
skull chalice
head dress

I also did a couple quick tweaks to the head. Nothing fundamental, just made him a bit more sinister. I fried the mold and had to make to a new one, anyway so I figured I'd get rid of that smile I was never that fond of."

I'll check the list for you guys wanting to know where you are. Sorry about that, DWING. I'll get those out this weekend.

COLLECTOR 49, shipped your stuff. Not sure if I sent you the tracking number or not?

Hey Shawn,

I sent you an email last week, curious if you are still selling leg sleeves and if I could get a zipper for my Indy jacket that was missing one. I know you're busy getting caught up on all the outstanding orders so no worries if you don't have the time right now, but if you think you'll have a chance to pour some sleeves for a TT between projects please let me know. Thanks! :D

Back