Sovereign Studios updates - Current thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My eBay purchase page can't even be viewed now since it's been quite a while... Still waiting for the tracking number for my skins that I was promised months ago.

Sorry about that- I missed you when I was sending out tracking numbers...

Check your PM..

Thanks

Just wanted to say ordered the Tec Noir terminator jacket from ebay, it was a pleasant and easy transaction, i would definitely buy from these guys again, it was posted before the promised date and arrived here in the UK just about a week later and the quality is outstanding, THANKS GUYS

Just wanted to shout out a thank you to Shawn. I received my Indy jacket today. It looks even better than the one I purchased years ago through him. This one has a zipper and it definitely adds to the look.
Alan

i got my first jacket and whip and heads thank you.. i appreciate the hard work from marc and shawn. still waitng on my second..oh where to get a knife for michael myers..

I have received my Indy jacket today. All I can say if you need a jacket for Indy this is the man to go. The weathered is the best I have seen. Thanks to Shawn and specially to Marc, very helpfull and comunicative all the moment.;)

Just wanted to say ordered the Tec Noir terminator jacket from ebay, it was a pleasant and easy transaction, i would definitely buy from these guys again, it was posted before the promised date and arrived here in the UK just about a week later and the quality is outstanding, THANKS GUYS

Glad you liked it..
Thanks for the support..

i got my first jacket and whip and heads thank you.. i appreciate the hard work from marc and shawn. still waitng on my second..oh where to get a knife for michael myers..

Glad you liked it.
We are relly humping it to get all the clothing done and shipped so you guys will continue to see results.. I am sorta' sad to say I have been beating Shawn to death with procedure and timely operations but as you see it has gotten beter and will continue to do so..

Hae no fear- my plan is to finish the backlog by summer..

Then the real treats begin..

Thanks to everyone for your support..:banana

I have received my Indy jacket today. All I can say if you need a jacket for Indy this is the man to go. The weathered is the best I have seen. Thanks to Shawn and specially to Marc, very helpfull and comunicative all the moment.;)

You got, man..
We've learned some hard lessons and we've had to change alot but it will be for teh better in the long run..

I'd also like to say sorry for teh lapses in updates- my internet has been REALLY bad of late and I had to send for teh repair folks but apparently asking for short order appointment is out so I can only update when my internet is up..
Shouldn't be a problem for long though..

We have been sending out quite alot but we have a ways to go before we rest so just bear with us a bit longer..

Thanks again!:banana

Orders going out Monday/Tuesday:

Indiana Paul
Cryoguns
Indiana Fett
Ultimate Weapon

More going later in the week, I'll sort that and update once I've gotten tracking numbers for the guys above.

Orders going out Monday/Tuesday:

Indiana Paul
Cryoguns
Indiana Fett
Ultimate Weapon

More going later in the week, I'll sort that and update once I've gotten tracking numbers for the guys above.

Stayed up all night working, this stuff is on track for today/Tuesday shipping. Got one jacket left to make to fill these four, I'll knock that out this morning. Be on the lookout for shipping confirmation, I'll be sending that via PM.

Back