Sovereign Studio news/updates 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawn

I was wondering if you tell me what the progress is on my skins and Maximus? Thanks

Received my Donald Pleasance Dr. Loomis figure today, great work Shawn :rock

1.jpg

"The blackest eyes, the Devil's eyes."

My Sovereign Studio Halloween figures.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

More photos of Loomis in my photo blog:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/blog.php?u=1330&blogcategoryid=28

Shawn arm skinz arrived this morning and they are more than superb, applied mine to Vasquez (her exposed joints always bugged me) so with a little washing up liquid (the old girl needs greasing up) they went on easy, many thx

EDIT: Just went looking for your iTrader listing to leave feedback but couldnt find one ? do you have one ? LMK when you do, will leave

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43038

this link as the listing, id appreciate you leaving feedback for me as a buyer thx !

3816739049_8c80b57460.jpg

3816739587_073a0e0d9f_b.jpg

Last edited:
how's the Keaton sculpt coming along Shawn? got any new pics at all?

I'm getting just a bit nervous, I'm glad people are still getting things, but I haven't gotten a reply to two PMs now or a post here in this thread. I just need to know how much longer it should be for my Batman, like I posted before, you told me going in it'd be a 4-6 week wait and its 5 months now.

I'm happy to wait but need a date I can expect it please. I can't be told a month and a half if it's actually going to be a year. Especially because we haven't done buissness before and their are some people complaining theyve waited 3 years. I think 6 months is an ample window which is why thats also how long paypal allows for a refund so I need to know I can expect it sometime soon.

Again, I'm sorry to do this but I need a reply, I don't want to have to get a refund, because I'd like to get the figure and I don't want to do that to you, but if I can't get in touch with you, my options are limited. I hope you understand and we can sort this out. Thanks.

I'm starting to get a little bit annoyed with all this now!

Me too. The indy kits were supposed to be done in January 2009. I would like some form of reply to my multiple PMs and/or a proposed date of shipping please Shawn.

Last edited:
still no skins here.

with the chris howes debacle (for which i'm out several hundred), plus severely long waits for other custom jobs, i'm out of the customizing and kitbashing field for good. this whole experience has given me nightmares. never again.

shawn, if you're actually listening, and you don't pass over this post like you have my last few, drop me an email. please. 8 months is a long time to wait for some skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back