Sovereign Studio news/updates 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These have been done for quite a while, three weeks about. They're finally ready. They were waiting on the tiny little iron cross clasp. Sad that such a small thing could cause such a delay, but there ya go. They're packed and going out Wednesday.
[/

Good. I, too, have a nekkid Barlow who needs his clothes. I will eagerly begin watching my mail.:horror

I dont mind waiting I know you like to improve your figures so it will be worth the wait.

Got my Barlow Robes, thanks Shawn they look really great :rock :rock I'll post some pics later when I get a chance :duff

Hey, could I please get an eta on that 89 Batman Shawn? You had told me it would take 4-6 weeks and its getting closer to 4-6 months. I understand things happen and I'm happy to wait, but I'd like a more definative date if I'm going to continue waiting. Thanks.

Hang in there Guys, you'll get your stuff and it's worth the Wait. Just got my 2 Dr Crane Scarecrow Heads and mask from Sovereign Studios.

Here are a few shots of Dr Crane, Crane unmasked and Scarecrow.

asc9.jpg

acsa.jpg

acsb.jpg

I love the masked version. The other not so much. But I like how he provided the 3 hs.

got my arm skins today. There awesome. Thanks Shaun , I'll leave you good feedback now.
Can't wait to get Newt. :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back