Sovereign Indy gear, updates/info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The zippers were a minor mess up- just send them back and they'll be corrected..

thanks

Just a quick update:

I have several Tracking numbers for backlogged items that went out yesterday..

I have to go thru everyone’s user names to find them (which is taking MUCH longer than I expected..) but as I do I will be PMing them to those people.. Also Shawn is putting in some additional time in an attempt to catch up even more than normal- things are progressing.

I do know a lot of people are very upset at Shawn and understandably so- things have taken quite a while to get to people that paid for them a long while ago but again we are working on that. I spoke with him again last night and we are VERY happy with all the positive responses we gotten from users here and the site mods. So if everyone could keep PM’ing I can continue to add to the spreadsheet I have put together and we can have better, quicker and more readily available information for anyone who asks for it.. Again it will take us about two weeks or so to get it sorted out and accurate (formulas and dates and such) but once it’s ready I will –to the best of my ability- update people as we proceed..

Again thanks for all the positive responses..

On the eBay thing- as Shawn explained, that is necessary to fund his current products and shipping things out.. While I do understand it seems odd to be selling new stuff while catching up to old stuff please bear with us- this will make the process much easier in the long run.. Up until two people decided to leave negative feedback in the last few days it was at 100% positive- that includes customer service and quality. The reason for the delay in both cases was the death in Shawn’s family- which was unavoidable. So please keep that in mind- out of over 200 responses you will have some negative from time to time and under the circumstances I can accept that.

So again I would like to thank everyone who supports Shawn and reassure everyone that we will have this whole mess under control in short order so please bear with us a few more weeks..

Thanks

Would the following users pleas PM me so that I can give you your tracking number:

warrior038
JeffTVR
lord vicious
2000man
migwit
USCM Hicks

Eighthsamurai and uscmhicks I have already PM’ed your to you..

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back