Sorry to start a new thread, but here's the collection again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That table is working overtime holding both of those behemoths! Looking good Kit.

LOL..it's a pretty sturdy table. The glass doesn't even really have to hold much weight. The bases go out far enough that the metal railing holds most of the weight.

Last edited:
Great looking pictures Jason of the Thing and Hulk.

Glad you were finally able to land a Hulk.

:D

I also don't recognize you without your Kit Fisto avatar.

:cool:

:cool: collection Kit some excellent pieces and nice design with plenty of space.I can only dream.:D Thanks for the pics mate. ;)

Thanks guys for the nice compliments. It's always a work in progress like many collections.

Please keep in mind this pic of my Jabba set up is in the storage/unfinished section of my basement. I don't really have anywhere with enough space or anywhere I'd be happy displaying Jabba and friends so he just goes on an old workbench inthe unfinished section of the townhouse. Tha Gammy's are from CustomMikey. 3PO, Slave Leia and Boba Fett are the Gentle Giant statues and the Jawa's, Frozen Han and R2 are hasbro.

DSC00438.jpg

Very nice collection. I checked out the website where you got the acrylic cases, what size are the PF ones? Im looking to get one for my captain america pf!

Re: Kit's collection

I finally know how to post pics w/o turning them into little thumbnails. All my future updates will take place in this thread on the first couple of pages. Going back and trying to update the old one with better pics would take forever. I promise this will be the last pic thread i start LOL

We start in the living room with the Star Wars PF's in day and night. Darth Maul has already been moved to the basement, but I wanted a shot of him with the other PF's.
DSC00292.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00307.jpg
hi there .. the litle light spot that you have on top of each figure where did you got then from?

Back