Sorry to start a new thread, but here's the collection again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Kit, that looks great:rock:rock:rock

Who makes those wands? I havnt seen those before.

They are made by a compnay called Noble. They make a lot of Potter stuff as well as some LOTR and other stuff. Great company.

Love the setup Kit, What kind of lights do you use above the PFs.

For the 20th time :lol they are the "Stick and Click" LED lights that you can get in any drug store or Bed Bath and Beyond.

For making me answer that question AGAIN in this thread I am going to chainsaw you in GOW tonight!

why is hulk left on floor...HULK No 1..should have pride of place!!!!

I need to get another marble pedestal for him and then another for the Thing. The peds are not cheap so I have not ordered them yet. I don't trust any wall shelf to hold them.

Re: Kit's collection

I finally know how to post pics w/o turning them into little thumbnails. All my future updates will take place in this thread on the first couple of pages. Going back and trying to update the old one with better pics would take forever. I promise this will be the last pic thread i start LOL

We start in the living room with the Star Wars PF's in day and night. Darth Maul has already been moved to the basement, but I wanted a shot of him with the other PF's.
DSC00292.jpg

nice display KF, where did you get the glass cases?

Great job on setting up your display of collectibles, this is my favorite pic and I definitely wish I had something similar set
up:

showphoto.php

watermark.php

Keep forgetting to ask you but where did you get Gandalf staff and the hogwarts print above the wands?

I got both off of eBay. The Gandalf staff is a UC piece.

And for the person who asked about the cases. Go to casesforcollectibles.com

Those shots in the dark room are a unique aspect and view. Has that museum feel to it that way.

Very nice presentation.

Back