SooSoo Tous The Sultan of Speed AKA 90s TV Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kebron

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_1963.jpeg
IMG_1964.jpeg
IMG_1965.jpeg
IMG_1966.jpeg
IMG_1967.jpeg
IMG_1968.jpeg
IMG_1969.jpeg
IMG_1970.jpeg
IMG_1971.jpeg
IMG_1972.jpeg
IMG_1973.jpeg
IMG_1974.jpeg
IMG_1975.jpeg
IMG_1961.jpeg

Swing and a miss unfortunately. The suit needs a lot more muscles and definition. Plus is doesn't have that velvet texture.

Suit isn't as muscular, and more cloth like. It's pick your poison. More accurate, but will disintegrate or cloth and will last longer, but less accurate.

I will take my Spiderman from Hot Toys stance, as I hate when they don't use cloth because anything beyond fabric limits articulation and will dinsintergrate faster.

So GREAT CHOICE BY SOOSOO!!!

Is that trying to be the 90s version or the CW version?

Zooming in on the face and I see this is older Barry too from CW and not the younger 90s.

As a huge Flash fan, I know I want a 1/6 figure, but I have a hard “one rep, pick your favorite” rule. I far prefer timeless comic-accurate over overdesigned attempts, and the 90s Flash is probably the closest live action version in that regard.

I don’t think any suit has been the “definitive” version yet - there’s always some tradeoff or miss. I know I’d prefer a slightly younger Flash here, gold boots, and a more form-fitting cowl… but it’s very close. I could even customize it, I guess.

Decisions, decisions.

As a huge Flash fan, I know I want a 1/6 figure, but I have a hard “one rep, pick your favorite” rule. I far prefer timeless comic-accurate over overdesigned attempts, and the 90s Flash is probably the closest live action version in that regard.

I don’t think any suit has been the “definitive” version yet - there’s always some tradeoff or miss. I know I’d prefer a slightly younger Flash here, gold boots, and a more form-fitting cowl… but it’s very close. I could even customize it, I guess.

Decisions, decisions.
I hear ya on that one. When the price is well below $200 (U.S.) for 1/6 scale...I get less picky :D

Back