SooSoo - 1/6 SST-057 Mr. Ice (Mr. Freeze: Batman & Robin, 1997)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate the mech suit but tempted by this version.

I do hope we get a live action portrayal as good as the animated series someday.

Mads Mikkelsen would be an insanely good Freeze.
LFgymU4_a9ve9SldYqDP-2BQeovjjvBLrsFHigBvH4E.jpg

Mr Freeze GIF

Seriously love all the recent attention for Dr Fries - I am so oddly charmed by this look, like I like it even more than the armored version for some reason! :ROFLMAO:
The Burton/Shumacher fans are finally getting our day in the sun!

I don't think anyone knows what to expect from Dragon Toys, but SooSoo Toys has a pretty good track record from the few figures I have seen. Is that true or are there some bad figures out there?

The one picture they posted for this doesn't really impress too much... but I hope once they reveal the full figure we will be surprised by a lot of goodies... and hopefully some actual furry Polar Bear slippers.

So I guess SooSoo pulled a "Mars" and posted an unready 'proto' tease just to let us know they are working on one.
They said they weren't putting up new POs until they got a bit of their backlog released. Just wanted to put out teasers to let people know they weren't "dead". They've been a bit behind on their releases but they have 4 coming out back to back the next few weeks. This and Snyder Deathstroke will probably go up for preorder soon after.

Back