Sonar for DX12 & Grenades for DX11 ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head i will take, to this day i still dont get the point of the backpack

In all fairness I never got the need for the back pack in the dark knight either. Surely he could have just left the cape loose when he jumped. Don't understand why it needed to be packed up like that. It does look really cool however so I'm glad they used it.

Yeah, it's great if you want a DX12 sonar head. I just haven't ever had any interest in it. I dig the backpack but it's too much.

That whole scene in the dark knight is one of my favourites in the movie and I love the sonar head, so quite tempted by it. A little hesitant though as its a lot of money to hand over to a company I've never heard of.

In all fairness I never got the need for the back pack in the dark knight either. Surely he could have just left the cape loose when he jumped. Don't understand why it needed to be packed up like that. It does look really cool however so I'm glad they used it.

He need the backpack for the sky hook; the light up balloon.

That whole scene in the dark knight is one of my favourites in the movie and I love the sonar head, so quite tempted by it. A little hesitant though as its a lot of money to hand over to a company I've never heard of.

I like it too I'm just not big on light up features. I never use them and I don't like the look of the non-lit up eyes.

I like it too I'm just not big on light up features. I never use them and I don't like the look of the non-lit up eyes.

Yeah that's cool. I agree without the eyes out up it looks kinda stupid, just love the lit up eyes though.

As for the backpack, was that its function? I thought it was just the cape folded up into a backpack shape.

You're right. What the hell is the backpack for?? :lol

Why was it needed.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrlwTs5pATY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrlwTs5pATY[/ame]

Never knew that. So where was the cape initially before he jumped then? I assumed it was tucked inside the pack, just so that it doesnt get blown off by strong wind when he's trying to aim the sticky gun on the top of the building.

I just got the original backpack for my dx12, it looks really good. :yess:

Why was it needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrlwTs5pATY

Haha yeah that's what I thought. I know it was originally designed for the batpod as they assumed the cape would get caught in the wheels (as I'm sure most people know) but they ended up realising the cape worked well and looked great. So they just used it here instead. But never got why. :lol

Last edited:
Don't like it.

1. It's a recast, not official. Illegal crap.

2. I like the fact that the DX 02 has exclusive pieces that separate it from the DX 12. It makes having it worthwhile. The DX 02 has those unique parts, like the DX 12 has the EMP gun, let it be.

3. Those prices are a joke. It's just a little less than what the actual cape pack and sonar head go for. That cape pack thing ain't even worth $20 or $25 bucks. The head costs more than the REAL DX 12 head on the secondary market? Huh? These are recasts? Knock offs.

Did you guys know that the backpack was designed for Batman to use on the batpod?

, at first he was supposed to ride without a cape, they were worried that the cape would get caught in the tire but the Cape ended up looking great and not getting caught

Why was it needed.

To sell toys.

591662699.jpg

12inchactioncapebatman-dk.jpg

review_dkac_5.jpg

Never knew that. So where was the cape initially before he jumped then? I assumed it was tucked inside the pack, just so that it doesnt get blown off by strong wind when he's trying to aim the sticky gun on the top of the building.

I just got the original backpack for my dx12, it looks really good. :yess:

The cape pack is the cape actually. The memory cloth remember?

bat1.jpg

But yeah, pretty stupid. It doesn't make any sense and it's like a 5 second scene tops.

It's only function was for this, but it got scrapped,

https://youtu.be/z3RWRz6q2EA?t=3m9s

I was sort of interested in the backpack but that price is a joke. Especially considering it's not even an official piece but just a recast.

Haha yeah that's what I thought. I know it was originally designed for the batpod as they assumed the cape would get caught in the wheels (as I'm sure most people know) but they ended up realising the cape worked well and looked great. So they just used it here instead. But never got why. :lol

Did you guys know that the backpack was designed for Batman to use on the batpod?

, at first he was supposed to ride without a cape, they were worried that the cape would get caught in the tire but the Cape ended up looking great and not getting caught

Yep. :lol does look cool from the design shots being used on the batpod but I'm glad they went with the cape, looks so classic flowing in the wind as he's riding.

Back