Something that's not the Indiana Jones PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaun-o

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_2709a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I know it's all about Indy right now and I know the "Save the Planet of the Apes" thread is pretty much ignored but I thought every one should check out this AWESOME diorama stickman made!!!

I truly and honestly thought I was looking at a screen cap or behind the scenes image. I had to read the text below and do a double take before I realized what I was looking at. Well done!

That is amazing!!! You Ape fans really put out some cool stuff... I check in there every so often to see what happening. But, glad you posted it since I had not seen this beauty yet!

That's really amazing stuff! I agree it looks like a screengrab! :rock I wish I had the time to devote to 1/6 dios. They are simply phenominal!!! But for now I gotta stick to the 4 inch ones.

"The only good human is a dead human!"

That's a killer setup. I can practically see Jimmy Franciscus peeking through the bushes just off the right of the pic there.

That's one reason I don't like mega-threads - you're likely to miss something like this.

That is freakin' awesome!

I just haven't gotten myself to rent it and see what it's about, though I know the story. Or maybe it's because I watch at least half of a LOTR movie every few days and don't get around to anything else. :rolleyes: :lol

Sticks...

You are now getting the attention and kudos you rightly deserve.

You're an official 1/6th scale rock star!

Now the rest of you guys know what we Ape fans have known for years... that Sticks is a true artist in the 1:6 world. :D

We Ape fans are just lucky that he likes to play in the Forbidden Zone. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Back