some of my customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's some more
John Carpenter's Big Trouble in Little China- jack
Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn- Ash & Pirates of the Caribbean- Jack
Superman
the Punisher & Logan/Wolverine

Figuremaster Les said:
Love 'em!
REALLY love your Shaun!
That shot by the hedges is inspired with him especially!

I agree! Brilliant shot and sculpt!

Oh I adore all of these!

I particularly love the Shaun of the Dead custom. May I ask what type of body did you use to create it? Was it a Sideshow body or something else?

Where did you manage to find the right shirt and trousers for him? They look just right!

Also I notice your Spike has a belt. That's always bugged me about the Sideshow version. They never bothered to give him one, and I think it doesn't look quite right without it.

Shaun and Spike body's are a Michael Chan G4 (Dragon thin body) he's about the same size as a sideshow if not bigger. Shaun shirt was from him too I just cut the sleeves and rolled them up and the pant are from BBi Dylan Hunt - Andromeda. I got spike's belt from BBi LAPD it just look right to me and his jeans are Dragon I just die them black. Thanks again for the kind words.

Oh they look great together like that. I think you're choice of outfits to adapt has worked really, really well there.

the vampire with soul said:
your right Murderofcrows71. I got my recast and painted form Shawn at Sovereign Studio. He does a kick ass job he did my Clark "superman" head.
check out his work It's really great. here's the Link
https://sovereign-model.com/

I actually used to send alot of my heads to Shawn for recasting, back when I first started customizing. He sculpted a Braveheart head for me using the BBI police officer figure as a base, I also ordered the Batman Returns figure from him a while back. I still have a couple copies of the Highlander heads lying around here somewhere, and I think a copy of his Kurgan noggin. I usually offered him to make himself a copy if I got an extrodinarily good likeness in a head sculpt. That was a couple years ago. I've tried to contact him a couple of times recently but gotten no response. Anyway I originally had the same head on my Indy figure, then upgraded to the hero head version, now with the Sideshow Han Solo I've upgraded again.
Hero Head version
indyanddad.jpg
[/IMG]
Customized Sideshow version, The top picture is closer to the look, I hate how washed out my flash makes things look.
indy2.jpg

indy1.jpg

Back