Solo: A Star Wars Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Han Solo (May 25th, 2018)

:lol :lol :lol

Sooo we hear you like to play with 12" things.

I read this and thought of this scene from Shawshank Redemption. :lol

sahawhsank.jpg

Well I hope he learns something from this other than how painful it will be to sit down for awhile. I bet he ends up getting his Maz Kanata stuffed everyday

Only the super wealthy can buy decent treatment and protection in prison.

Middle class won't even cut it.

If you're just a regular schmuck you're going to suffer.

Guys he wont be going anywhere near a prison where hard time is served.....

They have white collar prisions......no call walk, but far from what you see in movies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Only the super wealthy can buy decent treatment and protection in prison.

Middle class won't even cut it.

If you're just a regular schmuck you're going to suffer.

He knows Zack Snyder.

All in the name of Star Wars so sad. I remember he use to come here a lot . You never know lol

Irish was a DC fanboy unlike no other. If I remember correctly he has a son too.

I've never stolen from anyone, but if I ever turn to a life of crime, I'll make it big, so that means no silly SW toys or breaking into people's houses. One big job, and then retire.

Re: Han Solo: An SJW Story (May 25th, 2018)

Since you mention it, I think "pile" is a good description of Rogue One. While its true that movies like this Solo prequel and Rogue One are just garbage piled up on top of the decaying carcasses of the prequels, the Ewok made for TV movies, and other "Extended Universe" nonsense, I agree with you that they are by and large forgettable pieces of garbage, or "piles" as you so appropriately refer to them. So at least they don't linger in your consciousness like the taste of onion. More analogous to Taco Bell, which goes in and comes right out of your system.

Rogue One and Han Solo prequel--the Taco Bells of geek movies.

While I don't think [Gilroy's] RO is a pile of ****, I do think it's indicative of what's to come from these "made by committee" SW standalone movies.

My hope in contemporary SW lies in TLJ & Episode IX. Films where the auteurs seem to have been given some power.

Back