Solo: A Star Wars Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Solo has managed to become only the second-lowest-grossing SW movie ever, beating Empire (but only if you don’t adjust for 38 years’ inflation).

More evidence (for those who actually enjoyed it) that box office does not a good movie make.

Wow. Never knew Empire grossed the least..

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Oh come now.... there has been a multitude of dumb theories posed here .... and many times posed by a single individual....

Wait -- a -- minute --
Your no saying that he is “he whom should not be named”

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

So Solo has managed to become only the second-lowest-grossing SW movie ever, beating Empire (but only if you don’t adjust for 38 years’ inflation).

More evidence (for those who actually enjoyed it) that box office does not a good movie make.

Not at all- the best films of all time were not huge hits.
When so much crap makes $500 million domestic these days it proves quality is one of the lesser standards to measure a film's "success"

I do hope they go ahead with a sequel for this regardless of the low BO it got. Maybe it'll pick up some steam on video. But regardless they could try and make the sequel cheap and efficiently. As long as they don't have to shoot the film TWICE, they're already ahead of the game! :lol

I do hope they go ahead with a sequel for this regardless of the low BO it got. Maybe it'll pick up some steam on video. But regardless they could try and make the sequel cheap and efficiently. As long as they don't have to shoot the film TWICE, they're already ahead of the game! :lol

Doubt it but yeah maybe the home release will be much more successful. It's tainted already by being the lowest grossing SW and that alone makes me doubt they will even consider a sequel.

I liked the sequel through other spinoffs. You can’t have an Obi Wan movie with Han so that one is out, but the Fett movie is a possibility if that’s still happening.

I have no doubt Solo will have a sequel.

Actually the sequel has already premiered at the Venice Film Festival however the story is primarily focusing on the first movie's second weekend in theaters:

goodbye-solo-movie-poster.jpg

C'mon - you missed the fact that Solo has just passed BTTF and blew Grease out of the water.:yess:

And it passed Tootsie like three weeks ago.:dunno

​btw...Solo just left our theater last week and when I saw it at the 10 am showing there was around 30 people in the theater.

:lol :lol :lol

2nd thing they should do is lose the "A Star Wars Story" BS ...

If you can't figure it out by the marketing, then you don't deserve to know.

:exactly: :lecture :exactly:

That is why we didn’t go with Cannibal Campout: A Cannibal Story

Back