[Soldier Story] FBI CIRG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have him on PO. I love soldier story stuff. Great detail, lots of accessories and a fair price. This is why I moved away from Hot Toys and went back to military figures.

All you need is a S.H.I.E.L.D. emblem/logo patch and you have yourself an instant S.H.I.E.L.D. trooper to display/pose along with your BLACK WIDOW, HAWKEYE, & NICK FURY figures.

Without the gas mask and with a balaclava added then it would be a close approximation of a Shield Agent. It's still missing a blue version of the uniform though. The high altitude rig they were wearing however needs this oxygen mask added with an oxygen line to probably a Heed Bottle:
opscorefastacc1dspic001.jpg

Nothing like that exists in 1:6 though you could make one.
There's good reason for Hot Toys to make a Shield figure since this Soldier Story figure is lacking all the necessary bits. ;)

Does anyone know whether any 1/6 distributors besides Blackops are parting out this gear? I would love to score that vest, but Blackops tends to be pricey.

Last edited:
Does anyone know whether any 1/6 distributors besides Blackops are parting out this gear? I would love to score that vest, but Blackops tends to be pricey.
--

Have you checked Monkey Depot?

monkeydepot.com

Check the OSW for in hand pics & reviews for this figure (if any posted).

I just got mine. My first Soldier Story figure, and I have never spent so much time fully-kitting a figure in my life. Putting all the pouches on the vest took a lot of patience. It was well worth it though. Great set. Looks great with my SS GI Joes :)

I finally got the last most important piece of this set off ebay, the uniform.
:yess:
So in total I paid $75 shipping included for everything but the weapons, holster, boots, body and head, pretty damn good deal! It's the first time I've gone to ebay buying all the wanted parts from a specific set. It worked out so well I'm going to try this on the next Soldier Story figure that I want.

Back