[Soldier Story] FBI CIRG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Centrocal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally announced !

Spec list:

.FAST CARBON HELMET

.SI A-FRAME BALLISTIC GOGGLE

.PVS-23 NVG

.PVS-23 BATTERY CASE

.MANTA STROBE LIGHT

.V-LITE LIGHT *2(RED/BLUE)

.M45 GAS MASK

.M45 GAS MASK VPU

.QUIETOPS HEADSET SYSTEM

.SABER RADIO

.LIGHT STICKS *3

.SABRE CROSSFIRE

.CTS FLASHBANG GRENADE

.TEAR GAS

.WATCH

.KNIFE

.6004 HOLSTER

.1911 PISTOL

.1911 PISTOL MAG *1+1

.1911 GUN LIHGT

.M870 SHOTGUN

.SHOTGUN SHELL *6

.416 RIFLE

.FRONT SIGHT

.REAR SIGHT

.AN/PEQ15 ATPIAL

.552 RED DOT SIGHT

.GRIP

.M952V GUN LIGHT

.PUSH-BUTTON SWIVEL & MWS FOREND RAIL MOUNT

.CTR STOCK

.M4 MAG *3+1

."M" GLOVES

.KAILASH BOOTS

.S2 BODY

.BARE FEET

.BARE FEET SHORT CONNECTED *1 PAIRS

.GEN3 COMBAT SHIRT

.GEN3 COMBAT PANTS

.BELT

.FBI SWAT BALLISTIC VEST

.ADMIN POUCH

.DOUBLE M4 MAG POUCH

.SINGLE GRENADE POUCH

.SINGLE FLASHBANG POUCH

.TRIPLE FLASHBANG POUCH

.RADIO POUCH

.MEDIC POUCH

.GAS MASK POUCH

.WEAPONS CATCH

.SAFETY LANYARD

.RAPPELLING GLOVES

.VTAC-MK2 WIDE PADDED SLING

.SHOTGUN SLING

.PATCHES

Last edited by a moderator:
The site (BBICN) hosting the images is down for some reason. I can't see anything posted by that ZIPCOOLO guy. :lol

Where and when do I sign up.

I gave up on pretty much any other 1:6 figure outside of my Star Wars and GI Joe from Sideshow.

But this is one of three outside of those two lines that are must-haves for me.

This is pretty much the epitome of the law enforcement assault badass. And I am digging that someone finally showed some 1:6 scale Remington 870 WP love.

I really like the figure as a whole except for the FBI aspect. I will have to look into picking this up to make a SWAT of some sort. If anything there are alot of parts that would be great for bashes.

All you need is a S.H.I.E.L.D. emblem/logo patch and you have yourself an instant S.H.I.E.L.D. trooper to display/pose along with your BLACK WIDOW, HAWKEYE, & NICK FURY figures.

All you need is a S.H.I.E.L.D. emblem/logo patch and you have yourself an instant S.H.I.E.L.D. trooper to display/pose along with your BLACK WIDOW, HAWKEYE, & NICK FURY figures.

:goodpost: True! Just keep the mask on or else it would be revealed that the HT Hawkeye is actually a SKRULL! :lol

Kidding aside, I PO'd this figure on day 1. Accessories are just to good to let pass.:yess:

:goodpost: True! Just keep the mask on or else it would be revealed that the HT Hawkeye is actually a SKRULL! :lol

Kidding aside, I PO'd this figure on day 1. Accessories are just to good to let pass.:yess:
--

I'm not a fan of SOLDIER STORY products.

I'm sure VERY HOT TOYS will come out with a similar set shortly (if they have not already), that will be composed of some new parts and recasts of items from other companies; moreover, maybe HOT TOYS will produce & release an official S.H.I.E.L.D. trooper figure as well of which some of us will gladly pay $199.99 and up just to have an official figure to go along with our official AVENGER figures.

--

I'm not a fan of SOLDIER STORY products.

I'm sure VERY HOT TOYS will come out with a similar set shortly (if they have not already), that will be composed of some new parts and recasts of items from other companies; moreover, maybe HOT TOYS will produce & release an official S.H.I.E.L.D. trooper figure as well of which some of us will gladly pay $199.99 and up just to have an official figure to go along with our official AVENGER figures.

Perhaps. Personally, I'm not one of those "some of us" who'd spend $200 for a "supplemental" figure. My budget (and my responsibilities) make me focus my cash on the main guys, so this figure (which i got for only $120 on PO) would do.

Back