Soccer/Football-English Premier League 2009/2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss ronaldo :eek: he was a twat, but man could he play football.

I know Slug,..I know... I miss that ugly twat too but were adapting to life without him better now. Just need Thriller era MJ wannabe Nani to up his game! I wish he'd shave his head that Soul Glow dripping do he's got is horrendous! :lol

wait 3 months and you will see that nani is better than ronaldo.w8

I don't miss Ronaldo a single bit. For all his skill he went missing too often against quality opposition ( the 2009 Champions League final is a good example ) and his primadonna antics only provided the haters with more ammunition.

He was clearly more concerned with his own reputation than that of the club so good riddance to him. I only hope a Champions League match with Real Madrid happens soon so that Rooney can get some revenge for that sending off incident in the international a few years back.

A nice set of studs at around knee level should give him something to really cry about.

As for Nani, I think with him & Anderson it's deliver this season or goodbye.

Hah hah. Wigan beat Chelsea and I won a 100 bucks.:lol

Generally I can see Wigan playing rather differencely from many of the EPL teams...

The only thing Nani and Cristiano have in common are ManU, Sporting, Portugal and being wingers.... it ends there.

Spurs won and are still clinging to 4th.... Really though, we might have been handled by ManU and Chelsea but we've beat Liverpool (three points in three matches v. the big four is decent) and won the rest.... Nice stretch of winable games before the NL Derby v. the scum.... Going to the Reebok Saturday.... Always tough to pull full points there.

chelsea v liverpool today :rock should be good :)

chelsea 3-1 liverpool is the official slug prediction :lecture

Utd looked piss poor yesterday and were lucky. My prediction for Chelski/Liverpool is...0-0...I hope!

time to watch liverpools season put to death :monkey3 rafa is gonna get the sack soon me thinks.

So much for beating Liverpool. Methinks that come January Sir Alex should use some more of the money the club got for Ronaldo to sign a consistent goalscorer because despite their contributions elsewhere on the pitch Rooney or Berbatov aren't 25-30 goal a season players and Owen never should have been signed in the first place.

I am tired of seeing the usual four.

Lets hope Spur get a good draw and proceed to the group stages.:clap

I'm happy to see Spurs get a spot, if that means Liverpool doesn't. :) Anyway, final round of the EPL today. I'm hoping Wigan can do Man U a favour. :pray:

Back