So. Who is going for it all?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Khev said:
The thing about the Jabba setup is that its the perfect focal point of a 12" figure collection. And the context of the scene is even the perfect excuse to cluster a large group of figures together as diverse as Jedi Luke, Boba Fett, jawas, rodians, Leia, Chewie, Han, the droids, band members, you name it. And it won't just look like a busy mess. Its Jabba and his flipping court!

That's what I'm thinking as well Khev.

tomandshell said:
Here's what I ordered at the Sideshow booth today:

-Salacious creature pack exclusive w/ ? (I forget)
-Leia exclusive w/ blaster
-Jabba exclusive w/ goblet
-Throne
-Bib exclusive w/ staff
-VCD TIE pilot
-Yoda bust

Oh man, you already ordered? Luck-kyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Wor-Gar said:
Oh man, you already ordered? Luck-kyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Diane from Sideshow is now my friend. Her magical clipboard secured me all of these items earlier today. Sorry for those of you that have to go through all these separate preorders, stretching into August!

:google

Mister Gosh said:
Death itself could not prevent me from ordering this set.

death.jpg

Mister Gosh...we need to talk.

:D

KitFisto said:
After much debate I have decided to go for it and order it all.

Aften no debate I decided that this was hella cool and would be ordering the whole thing.

me too... I'm trying to justify if I should cancell my LOTR's guys on pre-order to compinsate for this! :confused:

creature4000 said:
me too... I'm trying to justify if I should cancell my LOTR's guys on pre-order to compinsate for this! :confused:

NEVER!!! I have ALL the SW 12" and LOTR 12" on pre-order...PLUS the PF Fett (my first PF)...and I MUST pre-order Jabba. You could always cancel something at a later date...but I wouldn't cancel yet if I were you...

I Will Get it ALL ... this is my Completist Line.......I Have BIG plans for this 12'' line in the FUTURE........................:D

tomandshell said:
Here's what I ordered at the Sideshow booth today:

-Salacious creature pack exclusive w/ ? (I forget)
-Leia exclusive w/ blaster
-Jabba exclusive w/ goblet
-Throne
-Bib exclusive w/ staff
-VCD TIE pilot
-Yoda bust

OUCH!!

I didn't realize that SS was going to let attendees preorder the items that were going to be Priority Preorders. That's going to make getting the exclusives much harder. :( I'm sure a ton of attendees ordered the exclusives out of impulse like they did Doom last year.

I'm in. For all of it. Unfortunately, any plans of purchasing a PF Boba have now been shattered by this giant slug. But like others have said here, this truly will be the centerpiece of my Star Wars collection. :r2d2line

Now the question remains...is anyone here in the market for 10+ years of Hasbro figures I plan on dumping in the next couple of months? :D

Bonehead15 said:
OUCH!!

I didn't realize that SS was going to let attendees preorder the items that were going to be Priority Preorders. That's going to make getting the exclusives much harder. :( I'm sure a ton of attendees ordered the exclusives out of impulse like they did Doom last year.

I didn't know that either... I better be ready for Bib or I will be out of luck... you know they must have sold a bunch all ready with that display up.

Back