So. Who is going for it all?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think all these pieces look great...

but I'm afraid I have to pass. I'm just not a fan of Return of the Jedi. I have been all over the New Hope and Empire figures but I guess I have to stop somewhere.

Count me in for sure! I'll definitely get this as long as my girlfriend thinks he only costs two hundred dollars. Otherwise, I might get the frying pan.

Im in !

You have over a year to start putting money aside. Anyone that doesnt buy them all is a fairy.

Assuming the pre-ordering for Jabba begins on Thursday July 20, and not Friday July 21 (the SS site says Thursday July 21, a date which falls in some year other than this one)...I am in for the whole durn set, Jabba, throne, little chattering knuckleheads, the whole $350 worth.

Sideshow is KING OF THE WORLD. The 1:6 world, anyway.

I'm definately going to get Boussh, kind of deciding on Jabba, if Jabba is only in that pose, basically with no movable parts at all, then I'm definately not getting him, but I would definately consider him if he was more movable.

This is probably one of the best dio's I've seen in some time..............very nice work SS...............oh yeah, I'M IN and want it ALL..................:chew

It's not a toy, it's a collectible, come on EF, this is one of the best toys(ok, you got me) I've seen..................I'm down, down, down.................

Oh it's kewl, Jabba's likeness is dead on, and it's huge. Just this would be the most i've spent on a collectible. I've paid more for items modding my car but . . .. . .

I'm sure once he is on the shelf it will be worth it. I'm surprised they are offering it split up like this. I mean you either get it all or none, unless you are crafty enough to build your own throne base.

88th division said:
As the title says. Who is going to preorder the Jabba figure, Salacious crumb creature pack, and the throne room environment? I know I am!! I also hope my perfect record of 12 inch exclusives continues with Bib Fortuna and Leia/Boushh.

I am getting it all too and especially...

"LEIA"! FINALLY LEIA!!!

I never thought we would see "Jabba" in the 12" Line... Or at least not so soon?

He looks great!

Can't wait!

:emperor

Gruff Old Bear said:
Assuming the pre-ordering for Jabba begins on Thursday July 20, and not Friday July 21 (the SS site says Thursday July 21, a date which falls in some year other than this one).

Doesn't really matter anyway since you have until Wed to get one.

I'll probably pre-order all of them, but I'm really not sure its a complete for sure. I like all of them, but I'm not super stoked about the Bib or Boush figures, and at the very least if I buy Jabba (who I want most) I can't not buy the throne, and if I have the throne what's another $30 for Salacious and the other crap. And then the final straw is I would of course have to have a Bib to complete the set. I guess I could do all that and still pass on the Leia... too much money... why couldn't they have just announced regular figures :monkey2

EVILFACE said:
Cant believe I'm going to put down 350 on a toy.

I've done it for customs.

Others have come close with Medicom stuff. I mean, if you'll pay $200 for Medicom Jedi Luke, what's another $150 for a massive Jabba, a throne, and all his little creeps...plus a real water hookah!

Will be getting it all as I am a Star Wars 12 inch completist. Comparing to the Attakus diorama which I believe is complete we're still missing Slave Leia, Han Carbonite, Oola, and a Gamorrean Guard.

As for the base . . . yes it is quite lame that the base costs more money than Jabba. Unfortunately, it is larger and heavier and has to SUPPORT Jabba and also the Salacious Crumb creature pack.

It's not so bad when you consider that to get an equivalent diorama from Attakus it would cost you 10,000? More??

Gruson has this right? Or was it cap70? Can't be sure but it's crazy money. 350 is a steal to put together a classic scene that while certainly smaller in scale may actually not be inferior to the Attakus pieces in accuracy and detail. AND they're poseable to some degree!

I don't think Sideshow thinks they'll be many takers for a 200 dollar base but they may be surprised. What do you DO with Jabba and Salacious crumb without a base?? It doesn't look right. Yet Jabba and Salacious are INCLUSIVE editions and the throne is a DOMESTIC EXCLUSIVE? Isn't that going to piss off a LOT of international fans??

Just my two cents.

Dennis

Back