So. Who is going for it all?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might at least get the Salacious Crumb Creature Pack since thats all I can afford... it could be neat by itself.

I'm getting the whole F'n thing!!! I only hope there's no exclusive so I can order it from a retailer.

I will definitely be ordering it all. Whether or not I cancel is another story.

I'll be getting them all, but I'll also be canceling something else. So much stuff is coming, but I can't pass on Star Wars

So...friggin........... excited!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in for all of it. ALL OF IT!!! ROTJ JABBA???!! O GOD YES!!!!

He looks gorgeous. I'm not so sure about Bib and Boussh, but I'll pass them on if I don't like them when I get them. This may be the end of my Boba Fett PF order as well. I live in a one-bedroom for God's Sake.

I was really hoping for posable eyes and tongue, but I will probably order anyway.

Oh yeah, baby! Now THIS is friggin' COOL! I am glad that I recently sold my Star Wars PFs,deciding to concentrate only on the 12" line, though.

Collector Freak said:
The total cost for the base, figure, and expansion packs is $200?
Can anyone confirm this price? I was understanding the base alone is $200

Jabba is $120
Salacious creature pack is $30
Jabba's throne environment is $199

That's what we are hearing.

Personally, considering the size of the throne environment, I think that $200 sounds more than comparable to other Sideshow items of that size, especially if it's polystone.

tomandshell said:
Jabba is $120
Salacious creature pack is $30
Jabba's throne environment is $199

That's what we are hearing.

Personally, considering the size of the throne environment, I think that $200 sounds more than comparable to other Sideshow items of that size, especially if it's polystone.

This is the size of a PF piece. Why are people complaining that it's $350? I think it's great of SS to offer Jabba as a seperate piece for those not interested in the throne though.

I will be ordering all (except Yoda 1:1, even though I'd like to).

The Jabba with throne is too cool to pass - many things could be sacrificed to get that one if necessary. :monkey5

Darth Loki said:
This is the size of a PF piece. Why are people complaining that it's $350? I think it's great of SS to offer Jabba as a seperate piece for those not interested in the throne though.

It's not a PF piece though. That's the problem. Don't get me wrong. The price for Jabba is practically a gift from SSC. The price for the throne, on the other hand...that's a disappointment.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
It's not a PF piece though. That's the problem. Don't get me wrong. The price for Jabba is practically a gift from SSC. The price for the throne, on the other hand...that's a disappointment.

Then don't order it. At least they've given you a choice. Most companies would have it be one piece and you'd be stuck paying $350 or get nothing. You should also be able to order it from a retailer for less.

Back