Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here`s hoping everything goes well and that Mark will be back amongst us very soon with his wit, then later playing with his dollies and his Amazing Photo shoots.

Speedy recovery Mark.

Thats great to hear Feroze, thanks mate.

I was talking with him yesterday about it and he wasnt too concerned, he was actually excited. This just shows you what kinda guy he is.

All the best Mark, quick recovery mate. :)

He said he's flat on his back drinking through a straw, and that he watched the procedure.....

cant keep a good man down..............:lecture

get well & come back to us soon buddy............:1-1:

WTF?! That's real?! Haven't heard about this until now, this is really, really frightening! So ...
Mark, although it appears all have gone well, again all the best and a quick recovery ...
Really hope to see you back on track.

Mark, Jeez, I have been out of it for a while as life took over for me. Just saw you had your surgery. Glad it's done and hopefully you are now on the way to a speedy recovery. All the best buddy....

-Mark

Mark, Jeez, I have been out of it for a while as life took over for me. Just saw you had your surgery. Glad it's done and hopefully you are now on the way to a speedy recovery. All the best buddy....

-Mark

youure out for a little while I was gone for like 2 days and I found this out...hope you get better soon mark

Fast recovery mate
The boards always seem a little empty without the snow corporation!!!!

Back