Sneak Peek guess

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this line rivals the "awesomeness" of the Buffy PF series AND it becomes well established (ie. at least four pieces, if not more,) I will retire as a Marvel collector and focus solely on Buffy.

Please Sideshow, make it so. :monkey2 I've been begging for this day.

MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR....

THE TWO BIGGEST BUFFY FANS! :rock

Eli, we must unite our powers for this one....

You're kidding right? You think so? Hahahaha....ask around, BG is the #1 Buffy fan. Anyways, Eli, I posted that you were a girl on ssc. ;)
I always knew you were.

You're kidding right? You think so? Hahahaha....ask around, BG is the #1 Buffy fan. Anyways, Eli, I posted that you were a girl on ssc. ;)
I always knew you were.

Alright. Let me rephrase that....

MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR....

THE THREE BIGGEST BUFFY FANS!!! :rock :rock :rock

Alright. Let me rephrase that....

MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR....

THE THREE BIGGEST BUFFY FANS!!! :rock :rock :rock

Now that I like :)

Soooo, it's raining here, which sucks cause I can't mail netflix, my mail box is over a mile away. Evil rain! Sorry, just thought I'd share.

Could this be *sniff* Twilight-related? Are there stakes in that series? I know nil about it.

No. Many of the SSC folks have said that they have no plans to do anything Twilight at least in the near future.

That is most definitely Buffy related. I am going to guess it is Buffy though and not Faith even though the boobs seem bigger. I cannot see them opening a new line with Faith, but I guess they could since she never got the PF treatment. REGARDLESS of what it is if it is Buffy related I will buy it.

I highly doubt SideShow would make a Kendra. There is no market for her character to be made, especially for a 200-300 dollar statue. I just don't see it. She wasn't a significant enough of a character. She is even less appealing to have or produce for a collection simply because the show is no longer at its collectible height. Granted, Bianca Lawson is one HOT babe!!!

I think if it was going to be Faith it would most likely have the dagger that the Mayor gave her instead of a stake. My vote is Buffy, especially since I seem to remember her sitting there playing with a stake while teasing vamps or talking to the Scoobies in the library.

Back