Sneak Peek guess

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if it was going to be Faith it would most likely have the dagger that the Mayor gave her instead of a stake. My vote is Buffy, especially since I seem to remember her sitting there playing with a stake while teasing vamps or talking to the Scoobies in the library.

I was thinking the same thing. I mean I am NOT the 1# fan here so maybe the #1 FAN could give us some insight about a scene where she was sitting on a potential grave playing with a stake. It looks familiar to me.

I was thinking the same thing. I mean I am NOT the 1# fan here so maybe the #1 FAN could give us some insight about a scene where she was sitting on a potential grave playing with a stake. It looks familiar to me.

In Conversations With Dead People she spent a lot of the episode on graves and such. She toyed with her stake, but I don't remember her (in any of those scenes) holding it quite that way.

Ask Sideshow Answers 9/23/09

In a recent “Ask Sideshow,” you hinted that you would be developing “new Buffy products in another format.” For us uber-Buffy fans, can you narrow down the possibilities? Maybe a diorama?

Dioramas are possible for the future. We’re currently developing some very dynamic and advanced statue products for Buffy, similar in concept and design to some of our Marvel products.

Ask Sideshow Answers 9/23/09

In a recent “Ask Sideshow,” you hinted that you would be developing “new Buffy products in another format.” For us uber-Buffy fans, can you narrow down the possibilities? Maybe a diorama?

Dioramas are possible for the future. We’re currently developing some very dynamic and advanced statue products for Buffy, similar in concept and design to some of our Marvel products.

THAT WAS MY QUESTION!!!! THEY ANSWERED MY SUBMITTED QUESTION!!!!
I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THIS UNTIL NOW!!! WOOT!!!

:banana:banana:banana

That's kind of crappy though because the cost of those Marvel pieces are enough to bury me. Boo. We'll see I guess.

So in other words, they dropped the PF line and are going to restart Buffy statues with a Comiquette based line. At least thats the way I read it.

Would have much prefered if they did a few more PF's.

So in other words, they dropped the PF line and are going to restart Buffy statues with a Comiquette based line. At least thats the way I read it.

Would have much prefered if they did a few more PF's.

In any earlier "Ask Sideshow," they confirmed that the PF line would be no more unfortunately. :monkey2

Like a stake through the heart....:monkey2

In any earlier "Ask Sideshow," they confirmed that the PF line would be no more unfortunately. :monkey2

Like a stake through the heart....:monkey2

Doesn't matter to me if we get AH! comiquettes and vs. dioramas. Depending on how well they sell, may make SideShow rethink closing the Buffy PF line.

Doesn't matter to me if we get AH! comiquettes and vs. dioramas. Depending on how well they sell, may make SideShow rethink closing the Buffy PF line.

I hope so! :rock Anything to get the PF line up and running again.

At this point I'll take on anything Buffy related that is of the more realistic variety. Love the Tooned Up stuff, but we haven't had a non tooned up high end Buffy piece for a while.

We need to petition for the return of the PF line. :rock :rock :rock

Back