Snake/ Solid Snake 80% DONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyMeis

Super Freak
Reaction score
CAFsnakePS12.jpg

CAFsnakePS151.jpg

CAFsnakePS16.jpg

CAFsnakePS15.jpg

Last edited:
I wanna be the first to congratulate you Tony! Excellent work my friend. Your Solid Snake looks just like a Medicom figure :monkey5

Dark_Spidey, thank you, after all, it is a medicom figure inside. Btw, you've been wait to see this for a long time too. Thank you for being there and support!! Thank you

Now that I see it, I can't wait to build one myself. Do you plan on making a detailed tutorial? I see that you've modified some parts of his armour. That'd help ;)

Now that I see it, I can't wait to build one myself. Do you plan on making a detailed tutorial? I see that you've modified some parts of his armour. That'd help

I was thinking about putting all the steps of process up, but my photobucket's memory is not enough. So from now on, I might just post finished picture only. Sorry, but if there is anything I can help you with, I'll be more than happy to do so. Let me know okay!!:eek:

I LOVE what you've done here, looks masterful!!! Really fantastic work and not an easy custom to make.

DarkArtist81, thank you, I was working on this guy since a month ago, hard to find the right part to make him look nice. Especially after the Real Snake from Medicom released, it's even harder to compare. There is still lot to do on this guy!! I'll do what I can to make it better, thank you!!

not familiar with character that much but looks nice.

rw23, thank you for always been there for this!!

Shai Hulud, Snake is the Legendary hero from the game of Metal Gear Solid since NES til now PS3. Hope the picture below ring a bell!!

CAFsnakePS27.jpg

Back