Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's cool to have when you're sneaking around.
I've been using her a lot cause she's a good distraction and you can have her take people out at will.
But sometimes, the dog is better cause he finds everything.

Pro-tip: if you don't want to lose Quiet for good, later in the game, equip the Butterfly emblem and she'll stay. She's the best buddy you can have, and... you'll have the "Phantom Pain" when she never returns. I'm now stuck with doing all of the tough missions by myself.

Pro-tip: if you don't want to lose Quiet for good, later in the game, equip the Butterfly emblem and she'll stay. She's the best buddy you can have, and... you'll have the "Phantom Pain" when she never returns. I'm now stuck with doing all of the tough missions by myself.

So stupid you just don't get her back when you're done the "amazing" mission 46, just for gameplay purposes.

:lol

I thought you removed it out of self preservation. Yeah, I sort of noticed that. Seems like my posts are disappearing too.
But you funny guy. I loved that edit at the end.

get

Great, more rampant anti-intellectualism getting shoved down people's throats.

Could make a lot of off-colour comments about this but I think I'll refrain.

Pretty sickening that all these bleeding hearts and hipsters get their news from Comedy Central.

Any news program on any channel is full of **** for the most part. It seems like news companies decide what they want their personality to be first then adapt the news to fit that image. Impartial fact-giving doesn't factor into it anymore.

I have so much **** to do before leaving for Vegas tonight. As excited as I am for a couple days of eating, sleeping, and gambling, I'm almost more excited about getting back on Sunday cuz I'm picking this up before we head home. :yess:

400063_press01-001.jpg

This one's for Plis because I know how much he loves Game of Thrones. Seasons 1 to 4 came in the mail!

3586jys.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back