Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cut my kids hair. I'm gonna have to do this to them the next time they act out. I wouldn't be able to stop laughing while doing it.

If and when I have kids, I plan on cutting their hair too. I really don't want to take them to someone and pay, while they're freaking out in the chair.

Yeah, my mom used to give me Army cuts back in grade school and I HATED it. Unless you're good at cutting hair, I have to implore you guys to spare your kids the trauma, and have their hair cut by a barber. They'll thank you later in life. Don't think you're a Picasso and mess up your kid's self image :lol.

If and when I have kids, I plan on cutting their hair too. I really don't want to take them to someone and pay, while they're freaking out in the chair.

That's why you gotta whoop their asses :lecture.

Last edited:
sweeney-todd-the-demon-barber-of-fleet-street-two-disc-collectors-edition-20080325000752683-000.jpg

I waited through that entire video with the knives because I thought it was going to include him accidentally gutting himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back