Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuremberg%2BToy%2BFair%2B2015%2BNECA%2BInterstellar%2BAction%2BFigures.jpg

I would love to display those in my microwave.

Finally watched John Wick tonight and ****ing loved it. The choreography was awesome--there were some parts that I hit rewind on to just see all where he shot each guy. Crazy good movie.

Really was a fun flick. On of his best movies In My Opinion. The killing is so much more enjoyable when the character exudes the anger and bitterness of what he has been through. It is never as believable when there isn't that rage involved.

i like john wick. not too much over the top gun sequence. i mean he uses proper gun handling techniques most hollywood movies disregard.lolz

I loved John Wick too

I didn't like the subtitles text and the emphasis on that silly typography but it ruled

^Only 2 more till the weekend. Hang in there matey!

On another note, I'll watch John Wick tonite.

Morning/Afternoon guys. Just thought I'd pop in to say hello. My little boy is a month old tomorrow, can't believe how fast the past few weeks have gone. Also can't believe how much free time I used to spend on here. :lol :D
Hey gg :wave

You didn't miss much - the usual stuff. I hope your lil' guy is doing well.

Got another round of injections in my spine today so I'm feeling like ****. Stupid long day: drove 2 hours to the medical center that does them and got there early hoping they'd get me in early, instead the procedure got delayed 2 hours, then had a 2 hour drive home. On an awesome note, this was waiting for me when I got home!

View attachment 163392

**** just got real. This ****er is HUGE.

tumblr_mgc2qxTGDX1r5tzcco1_500.gif

Nacho cheese will be shared!

Morning/Afternoon guys. Just thought I'd pop in to say hello. My little boy is a month old tomorrow, can't believe how fast the past few weeks have gone. Also can't believe how much free time I used to spend on here. :lol :D

Good to hear from you, man. Been on a lot of diaper duty? Hope you haven't lost too much sleep. ;)

Hoe lee sheet.

WTF is it with planes? They're statistically safer than cars and about 95 percent of people involved in crashes survive but they're still terrifying. :lol

That was a sick shot! Wow. The plane just missed the buildings,narrowly escaped the bridge, then landed in water. The pilot, if he survived, should get a medal. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back